HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

When Wrong Is Not Corrected It remain Wrong.
In Response To: Re: ras marcus ()

The Continent of Mama Africa was invaded by the Nations of Europe, and African Humanity was brutalized across the Middle Passage to the Wester Hemiphere, and was abondoned on the plantations and other places of Human bondaged, and was further brutalized for more than five hundred years. As a member of the Africa race, I can assure you, that we were in the loins of our ancestors, while all of these brutailties were being carried out, and that we also felt the pain from the whips, and other forms of brutailities which were carried out against African people everywhere.

Well, you were also in our ancestors loins, when all of these Brutalities were taking place, and since you were just the substance in their lines at that time, you actually shared in their pleasure, and luxurious living while we were being brutalized and laughed at. Well, you have travelled through several generations and loinages, to be here today, to represent your Ancestors, in the presence and agitations of African Liberators, but you are representing your ancestors with a thought of denial, instead of with a though for true Justice.

What do you expect African people to do today, or tomorrow, forgive your ancestors and forget that our African women were raped on those plantations, and if their husband or other relatives protested, they were beaten and sometimes killed? You and the masses of your race, must be held accountable for the deeds of your ancestors, considering that you all are the people who benefit, from all of this ill gotten wealth, which was made from slave trading activities.

Your duty as a representative of your ancestors, along with those of the masses of your people, who are interested in Justice and fairness, is to form a very strong organization, which can resist those people of your own race, whose intention is to continue in their out of order behavior of slavetrading activities, against African people, it is a wast of time to be hanging around the Rastafari Movement, if that is what you are doing, the cause of Africa for the African is not a religion, it is a cause for Justice for African people at home and abroad.

Now if you think that because your European ancestors, raped our African women on the plantations, is a reason to endorse mixed mating, you are totally mistaken, there is nothing better and more beautiful, than a baby, having the same complexion as their parents, children should not be put into the position, of being asked by other children, why is your mother black and your father white, or why is your mother white and your father black, and what do you say to that child, when he or she ask you, why are you both of different color?

We as African people, are thankful that we were created as African people, and therefore, we will teach our own people, not to be ungratful, to the Creator, by straying from their own race to mate with strangers, when there own people with whom they grow up in their villages, are there and waiting to share with them, so that they can preserve our ancesters blood stock.

Now my mind is a very busy mind, and so I do not have any intention of going back and fort with anyone on this matter, what I have written, I have written, I have written, let the European stay in his own race and mate with his or her own people, let the Chinese people do the same, let the Indian people do the same, and let our own African people abide by the racial dignity of our people, and let peace be able to cover this earth as the waters cover the Sea.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African People everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

Ras Adam / Ayinde
Re: Ras Adam / Ayinde
MIXED PEOPLE
There Is No Good Reason Teach Mixed Mating
Re: There Is No Good Reason Teach Mixed Mating
Re: There Is No Good Reason Teach Mixed Mating
YES IYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*
Re: ras marcus
its me again!!!
Re: its me again!!!
selamta habashani
Re: selamta habashani
YES IYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*
When Wrong Is Not Corrected It remain Wrong.
I can understand in my own way
Re: I can understand in my own way
Seen
Blessed rasponse Selassielive; welcome back! *NM*
Lust and Anger
Seen Selassie I! *NM*
CURE Can Become The Instrument For Correction
Re: CURE Can Become The Instrument For Correction
Jah is the Creator
we are all one, but the dynamics are real

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com