Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Ras Adam / Ayinde
In Response To: Ras Adam / Ayinde ()

There is an organization which is called Caucasion United for Reparation and Emancipation, Abbreviated as CURE. I would recommend, that you seek out that organization, and work with them to create resistance against the crimes which your Ancestors have committed against black humanity. There is a great amount of Obligations, which is owed to the continent of Mama Africa and her people, and these abligations have been owed for more than five hundred years, and to date no efforts have been made by your people to pay, or to make corrections over these many Centuries of slave trading activities. You will be more helpful in working with those of your own people, who have the vision and self determination, to rebuke their own people, and to set in motion instruments for correction. Your presence in the Rastafasri Movement, will only multiply suspicions, and there are already enough suspicions in the movement, especially since the year 1968.

There are some People who think that they are Rastafari people who will welcome you, because they just do not truly know, what is the true cause of the Rastafari Movement, and so they think that a religious smoking party, and some locks on the head, along with the Red Gold and Green Colors, and shouting the name Rastafari is what the cause of Rastafari people is, they are so wrong. The true and original cause of the Rastafari Movement is Africa for Africans those at home and those a broad, as well as the total Liberation of the Continent of Mama Africa and her people everywhere.

Now after all of these corrections are made, and Africa and Africans are restored to there original ways of life without molestation from Europeans, and Europeans decide to behave themselves, and live peaceful under their own vine and fig tree, then maybe, we can do some kind of honest trade, bearing in mind, that each race of people, must abide under their own vine and fig tree in peace and dignity. One thing we must never forget, is that there is an existing deference, between each race of people upon the face of this earth.

Let the European mate with is lovely European woman and have their lovely European children, let the Chinese people do the same, let the Indian people do the same, let the African people do the same. Mixed mating is a great violation of the racial dignity of all people.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

Ras Adam / Ayinde
MIXED PEOPLE
There Is No Good Reason Teach Mixed Mating
Re: There Is No Good Reason Teach Mixed Mating
Re: There Is No Good Reason Teach Mixed Mating
YES IYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*
Re: ras marcus
its me again!!!
Re: its me again!!!
selamta habashani
Re: selamta habashani
YES IYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*
When Wrong Is Not Corrected It remain Wrong.
I can understand in my own way
Re: I can understand in my own way
Seen
Blessed rasponse Selassielive; welcome back! *NM*
Lust and Anger
Seen Selassie I! *NM*
CURE Can Become The Instrument For Correction
Re: CURE Can Become The Instrument For Correction
Jah is the Creator
we are all one, but the dynamics are real

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com