Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: its me again!!!
In Response To: its me again!!! ()

In First Power of Trinity,
Disciple!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I'm transfixing on the I's post here (i was chewin over the rebuke you gave me [doubting thomas], which, by the way, I accept ( although in defence, I doubt that I ~f u l l y~ doubt the esoteric business! ha ha)
anyway, I and I MAY disagree on a myriad of things, and not to pay any undue deference here but - MAN, THE I SAID A MOUTHFUL - ON POINT!!!!!!!! could not have ( well, maybe) expressed it better Iself!!!

And might I add support to ras marcus' suggestion about CURE
And let me even do it twice for good measure
And even three times specifically if not for the sake of this stubborn generation,for the sake of the "little white children and little black children" which MLK jr. alluded to.

Here's an excerpt from a local white rasta group in I region. When I man read material like this, it gives a shimmer of hope through I senses - I endorse the one or group who pertains to this and actively pursues it's apparent goal:

"Attention - white rastafari -

It is of utmost importance for us to become increasingly proactive in our efforts to gather the right momentum in Rastafari. We should not be preoccupied with assimilating ourselves with African Rastafari brethren and sistren. We are still in a stage of decentralization ourselves and there is no merit to be earned through our adoption of flags, anthems, appearances, or any position of self-imposed alienation to other Europeans. Even with the supposed principle behind taking a counter-cultural stance, these habits, we must know, are insignificant in the larger scope of what is needed for the revolution against systemized racism. This revolution must manifest through a deeper contemplation about the most serious and critical elements which affect the welfare of the entire planet. We must actively pursue and maintain world sustainability.

It is not intended that by establishing a forum for such a field of activity towards the goal of practical reparations that it becomes defined as an entity within itself. Rather, it is a floor-plan, a basis, and a petition all-in-one. A calling for the gathering of honorable, wise and imaginative philanthropes (philein ‘to love’ + anthr?pos ‘human being) who are honestly concerned and disheartened by the account of the deeds committed from within their ancestry which have by now become etched as a permanent wound into the psyche of all humanity.

So in becomes important to ponder the vivid effect that such a collective energy against systemized rascism would have on the global psyche.

Admittedly, there is a reflection of white privilege within all whites. This is precisely the reason for critical self-analysis and correction of certain inherited negative character traits – the checking of selfish passions and desires. In regard to ‘being rasta’, it is the editors submission that the man who truly heeds the directives of Emperor Haile Selassie I, in terms of fulfilling the requirements of reparation and restoration, and of being an example of hard work, determination, and clean living among ones own kindren and people, is the required man, the fittest person.

It is also important to realize that this lion walk is long and arduous, and that the change will not reach it’s ultimate goal in your generation. It is of no matter the effort of two or three, even if those few are wholly dedicated for their entire lives; there have been examples of humanity displayed from great selfless individuals whose dedication was noteworthy but alas, the system was not moved to correction. That would require every single European, or at least the vast majority of them, to negate their deeply engrained feeling of substantiation in the current status quo of the system. That being the most unlikely scenario suggests that those who are engaged in their new found way of being must understand the subversive and diversionary nature of their efforts as another cultural war ensues between those European brothers and sisters of the two opposing ideologies. But it will be small in comparison to the one which will explode and drive the human race into utter annihilation if current trends and characteristics of the system are not neutralized soon – Our complete correspondence in addressing the issue of our inherited legacy of privilege and unjust enrichment is mandatory.

It is not a courtesy on our behalf, and we shall expect no gratuity, other than that sense of gratitude we’ll generate internally which shall be reflected in the peace, love, and harmonious legacy which we pass as an inheritance to the oncoming generations."

very astute!

So, let the soldiers heed the soundcall and leave the procrastinating and feckless to their own deserts - without a d o u b t, it's the perfect order of the universe to be so
selah
forward

Messages In This Thread

Ras Adam / Ayinde
Re: Ras Adam / Ayinde
MIXED PEOPLE
There Is No Good Reason Teach Mixed Mating
Re: There Is No Good Reason Teach Mixed Mating
Re: There Is No Good Reason Teach Mixed Mating
YES IYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*
Re: ras marcus
its me again!!!
Re: its me again!!!
selamta habashani
Re: selamta habashani
YES IYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*
When Wrong Is Not Corrected It remain Wrong.
I can understand in my own way
Re: I can understand in my own way
Seen
Blessed rasponse Selassielive; welcome back! *NM*
Lust and Anger
Seen Selassie I! *NM*
CURE Can Become The Instrument For Correction
Re: CURE Can Become The Instrument For Correction
Jah is the Creator
we are all one, but the dynamics are real

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com