HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Ras Adam / Ayinde
In Response To: Re: Ras Adam / Ayinde ()

Yes, Selassielive, an interesting question:

If a black man has a choice to 'fall in love' with a black woman yet chooses a white women, would that be a natural occurence of love since he chose not to share livity with a black women whom he had the same access to?

I'm not sure I understand having a choice of love but not taking it. Perhaps the ladies are just falling all over this dude cause he's so perfect and then that's just a lust thing. I suppose lust is just a naturality of the lower self. Anyways, I feel that love happens on an individual basis, through very individual circumstances, when it occurs naturally. Having the same access to two women of different race, one the same as himself, why would he choose the other?....hmmm....kind of extraordinary circumstances,no? but maybe he just liked the one a little more, why? I don't know, maybe lust, maybe a little more love, maybe anything, like I said he's an individual and in this case there has to be something in the cosmos that tips the scales. I don't really see what is unnatural, people make choices that they think will benefit them the most, but we'd really have to ask him why. As far as elephants and zebras go, well I think thats kind of silly, they can't share anything close to what two humans of different race can, blood for example, the ability to make babies, what else? An African elephant and an Indian elephant would be a better example, big ears and little ears, could be volatile maybe not, elephants have very individaul personalities as well.
Selam

Messages In This Thread

Ras Adam / Ayinde
MIXED PEOPLE
There Is No Good Reason Teach Mixed Mating
Re: There Is No Good Reason Teach Mixed Mating
Re: There Is No Good Reason Teach Mixed Mating
YES IYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*
Re: ras marcus
its me again!!!
Re: its me again!!!
selamta habashani
Re: selamta habashani
YES IYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*
When Wrong Is Not Corrected It remain Wrong.
I can understand in my own way
Re: I can understand in my own way
Seen
Blessed rasponse Selassielive; welcome back! *NM*
Lust and Anger
Seen Selassie I! *NM*
CURE Can Become The Instrument For Correction
Re: CURE Can Become The Instrument For Correction
Jah is the Creator
we are all one, but the dynamics are real

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com