HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: ras marcus

greetings ras marcus, I apologize for not having been able yet to respond to some of your other posts, but within the next month or so it should be finished, I am hoping. I'll toss out a few thoughts here however while there is a little time..... I've read some of this thread and as for couples racially mixing, which is unavoidable in any circumstance really down to the minutest detail.... there should be no problem with it whatsover unless it is for some sordid wierd reason that purposefully harms people, that I cannot really think of? I have relatives who hail from Mexico, Cuba, Afrika, and all over, and there have been no problems at all at least in their personal experiences.

The main reason I responded to this post was just something that you wrote: "as a result of the violation of our racial dignity"

I am just wondering how you define "racial dignity"? ... - how can skin color have anything to do with dignity? (in a sense that yes, ones can say that black is beautiful etc.... but I mean in another way other than aesthetic, which is usually in the eye of the beholder,)

I will say this all the way to my grave: there is not inherent evil in white, black, red, yellow or brown people nor is there any innate or inherent goodness either. There have been certain groups of human beings, large and small, since creation being evil to eachother - it is not a contest. But if it were, and people really got right down to it I think it would end up being a very close "tie" actually - if people were to measure evil deeds on this earth on the basis of some sort of skin-color scale or something. really I think it would all come down pretty close, all things considered. Although I feel this way, does not mean I feel another way - such as about crimes against humanity and darkerskinned people etc. I don't have to and no - I will say it again - I haven't done anything wrong to anyone nor ever will - not even as inadvertantly than the next person or yourself even - yet, I work hard against these things everyday, I will show you sometime in the future if you'd like.

My main focus is on solutions, however, solutions that solve the problems created by all these problems and evildeeds and evildoers, etc. The main repercussions, along with internal and mental suffering, are poverty, war, etc......

these I spend my life working on and searching for real material answers. We can go on all day about who did what but in the end, the problem is what happened because of it and turning that around - and thats what I work on, and I don't and won't do it because someone tells me to do it - especially since I haven't done anything wrong and I'm probably the nicest person on this earth you'd ever meet actually - but I do it for other reasons. As for the organization you mentioned below called CURE - that sounds very good and I would also like to look into that and do what I can when possible, out of my own desire to do so however. of which, yes, I actually do have. Yes, I feel terrible about things done in this world, and even ashamed that people that I guess I share a similar skin color to are responsible for much of these heinous thing/crimes, etc. but I do not feel personal guilt. I used to, but I realized that wasn't a correct thing for me to be doing considering the facts of the matter, in fact I started coming to the realization that anyone, nomatter who they were, or what happened to them, should never treat me in a sh*tty way for any reason whatsoever unless I do actually do something to them - of which I havent and never will - and of course, the opposite/i.e. devoting my life to solving problems that effect us all just because I simply give a crap, thats all.

anyhow and furthermore the whites that actually happen to be evil are an elite minority in power, the rest that inadvertantly benefit from the sh*tstem are more so just ignorant of the complexities and that which is unknown to them. Black and white alike I dare say in most instances. I was talking with one darkskinned aquaintence of mine one time about the whole ordeal in Sierra Leone (esp. about the whites who are also hidden behind this), etc. the whole terrible and confusing situation and she just didn't give a d*mn at all about it - in fact she ridiculed me as if I were stupid for even thinking or caring about stuff like that. Whites and blacks alike are susceptible to greed and indifference - regardless. No one ""race"" invented it. However, there are those that create more fuel for its fire, and that is not only white devils, it is those black devils too.

I personally have no benefits that I can see that differ from anything anyone else in this country has, in fact I see dark-skinned people doing far well of than I am in most cases - I am not talking globally however. All the problems of the world cannot be blamed on white people. However, all the problems of the world cannot ignore their underlying causes and the people behind them, which in many respects do have to do with whiteness of a certain group - this 'whiteness' is actually a way of thinking really, and they let non-white dark skinned people in once they start thinking the same way.

When Afrika becomes an entirely black skinned super power with who knows what culture or cultures or ideologies/ways of life it will be living, but when it does will it be this heavenly place free from all 'sin' and evil suffereing and wrong doing? will it be perfectly dignified so to speak?

Dignity should absolutely not be belittled because of skin-color, but it cannot be defined by it either.

and also still wondering if you can explain or prove to me that dignity can be derived by skin-color, especially the darker it gets?

(I don't know if it does or not, but the text in this post may come out appearing upset or rude or something, but in no way is it meant that way, I am just typing extremely fast due to time restraints again:), so please do not take it in anyway that it may falsely appear

Give thanks again, many more thoughts to add later, peace, Heather

Messages In This Thread

Ras Adam / Ayinde
Re: Ras Adam / Ayinde
MIXED PEOPLE
There Is No Good Reason Teach Mixed Mating
Re: There Is No Good Reason Teach Mixed Mating
Re: There Is No Good Reason Teach Mixed Mating
YES IYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*
its me again!!!
Re: its me again!!!
selamta habashani
Re: selamta habashani
YES IYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*
When Wrong Is Not Corrected It remain Wrong.
I can understand in my own way
Re: I can understand in my own way
Seen
Blessed rasponse Selassielive; welcome back! *NM*
Lust and Anger
Seen Selassie I! *NM*
CURE Can Become The Instrument For Correction
Re: CURE Can Become The Instrument For Correction
Jah is the Creator
we are all one, but the dynamics are real

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com