HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

i tend to stay clear of old pastors!

god saves us from who we are. satan is controlling this world.

he must be. becase if we look at this wold and its history and use our minds, we are led to question the bible.

even 60 year old christian professors say that fundamentals are being too literal. the bible is poetic language. they say. these 60 year olds are quite reasonable when they poit out "the words in the bible are metaphors, art, they express, they do not contain"

obviously his thoughts have been corrupted by satan the enemy.

remember this is god we are talking about

most christians know that the age of prophets and miracles is over, this is the age where god works through the bible and the church and (my favorite) the holy spirit. if we let the ideas of the suckular world corrupt the bible (remember its the WORD of GOD!!!) and say stuff like "well its not all literal, it poetic"

well what gives?

did god write it or not?

are the stakes as high as the fundamentalists say or not?

is god going to give us any guidance?

and if he doesnt should we assume that the consequences are not that bad and that god is actually pretty reasonable?

i tend to stay clear of old pastors

they are old and wise. they study eastern philosophy, they tell their presbetyrian youth fellowsip that sometihmes we have to accepth that "god just is"

this is a corruption if you ask me. thats practically saying god is a duality, a yin and yang. its wise, but wise in this age. and the bible says beware those who consider themselves wise in this age!

young preachers are where its at. the ones shouting: WE HATE GOD. WE ARE AN ABOMINATION. WE DESERVE HELL. THIS IS THE MIRACLE OF GODS LOVE, HE WOULD LET US, WICKED CORRUPTED BEINGS INTO HEAVEN!

---------------

right now, they say god is al around us. or maybe satan is all around us. im not sure

anyway

your mind is tainted. you will never be perfect. and god requires perfection

hes letting you live so that you might choose to love him.

he created you to be eternally with him in his kingdom. and one of these days he wil lestablish it here on earht and it will be like a return to eden

BUT A GOD LIKE THIS, HOW CAN I BE FRIENDS WITH???????????????????????????????????

all he want to do is uncorrupt us

it seems we are corrupt. i can see that. but to me this seems natural. to christians, they want us to overcome our corrupted nature and its only posible through jesus....

BUT LOOK AROUND, ALL CREATION IS CORRUPT, GOD MUST BE CORRUPT. HE MUST BE CORRUPT AND UNCORRUPT, YIN AND YANG ALL THINGS, OR NOTHING AND EVERYTHING!

in nature: chaotic order, formless form, random and "logic"

all just labels. nature just is. evolution has happy acidents, and it has bad ones too. if we cose to see it as such.

there isnt even a balance of yin and yang. we just choose to see the frce and label them positive or negative.

Messages In This Thread

a conspiracy to keep people from jesus salvation
"im a little delusional!!!! ... " *NM*
Re: "so am I.;) "
~~~~*~~~~~~ *NM*
Re: ~~~~*~~~~~~
i cant see the picture lol
Re: i cant see the picture lol
RE: samurai
Re: RE: samurai
Re: RE: samurai
Re: VOODOO = I AND I *LINK*
Re: manifestoizms
lol,m.sparrow your one of a kind:)!
Re: oh, now I actually read them closer.
lol
Re: lol
Re: a conspiracy to keep people from jesus salvati
i warned you, bible makes no sense, im brainwashed
i tend to stay clear of old pastors!
YO...SPARROW!!!!
Re: YO...SPARROW!!!!
Evil thoughts
still, what if christians are right, and devil is
Re: still, what if christians are right, and devil
geraldine said........
more on christian mind control
more questions
holy spirit: what i am led to beleive i "felt"
it destroyed my brain but heaven will be swell!
Re: it destroyed my brain but heaven will be swell
carl jung is fascinating
Re: For Ras Levi *LINK*
beautiful
so yoruban religions dont really think

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com