HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

more questions

i tend to view myself as the kind of man christ was, not the myht tey turned him into.

on the other and, intense christian ideas get under the skin. no doubt they are designed to do tis. and brainwasing seems to be the most like ly scenario

but then again.

none of usked to be in tis reality. this reality was placed upon us whe we were born.

maybe there is an absolute reality and we are all perceiving it differently.

could that absolute infact be the christian myth? screwed up, but we have to accept it?

that we are a corruption of gods creation because his creation went bad. and now we have to get right with him. yeesh it numbs my brain to entertain te notion.

what about the holy spirit?

christians say that god is with every human on earth and that he will show tem that jesus is te truth if tey turn towards him.

this is again a powerful tool. it makes a nonbeleiver wonder if god is constantly hopig they will do the "right" thing. and no one wants to go against god right?

as soon as reading a bible passage "moves someone"

their christian friend says: see that was the holy spirit, now you know its real!

and from that day on the unbelevier will always woder, am i ignoring gods call every step of my life?

we all know that the bnible punishes those who knoew christ was real in te supernatural sense and ten ignore his call is worse than for those who never "tasted the fruits of salvation"

pretty screwy huh.

im scared of hell

i have knowledge that wold label me an ati christ (of course i would say the knowledge makes melike christ)

but wit jungian tohught, myth studies, anthropoology

unless satan is doing A FANTASTIC JOB DECCEIVING ten i know how to argue that beleif based religion is weak and all in the head and damaging, leading to excess worry (thiking about eternal consequences after death cant be good for the brain)

then again. this life is so fleeting. there must be eternity right?

if so, then maybe there is something beyond.

but if the aftwerlife is what iti s all about according to christians, i ask them. wats the point of this life. to see if satan folls us ad ten punish us for it.

in the christian reality satan is the one deceiving all of us. in christian universe tat i hope we are not living in. this world is the matrix. jesus is te desert of the real. thats it. science, philosophy, pstycho analysis, history, all somehow is controlled by the robots, satan, our enemy.

it seems cruel and unusual and confusing beyond anyihng i care to think about.

this reality is not good for our minds.

if this reality is true, clearly our minds dont matter becuase in the end if we beleive the right thing before we die, everything will be ok....

Messages In This Thread

a conspiracy to keep people from jesus salvation
"im a little delusional!!!! ... " *NM*
Re: "so am I.;) "
~~~~*~~~~~~ *NM*
Re: ~~~~*~~~~~~
i cant see the picture lol
Re: i cant see the picture lol
RE: samurai
Re: RE: samurai
Re: RE: samurai
Re: VOODOO = I AND I *LINK*
Re: manifestoizms
lol,m.sparrow your one of a kind:)!
Re: oh, now I actually read them closer.
lol
Re: lol
Re: a conspiracy to keep people from jesus salvati
i warned you, bible makes no sense, im brainwashed
i tend to stay clear of old pastors!
YO...SPARROW!!!!
Re: YO...SPARROW!!!!
Evil thoughts
still, what if christians are right, and devil is
Re: still, what if christians are right, and devil
geraldine said........
more on christian mind control
more questions
holy spirit: what i am led to beleive i "felt"
it destroyed my brain but heaven will be swell!
Re: it destroyed my brain but heaven will be swell
carl jung is fascinating
Re: For Ras Levi *LINK*
beautiful
so yoruban religions dont really think

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com