HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

more on christian mind control

conversation between a christian (c) and friend (rk)

c: > faith explained by a christian

c: > Christian faith means believing that we are in need of a Savior, who is Jesus Christ crucified and is alive today and will come again to reign as King of kings and Lord of lords. It takes faith to believe that.

rk: Have you not described "mind control" to a "Tee"? Belief, IS and always has been "a lazy man's Truth."

rk: It, belief, is a dualistic Thought, no more, no less. It is a reflection of Truth, that nondualistic essence which lies beyond the limitation of intellectualism.

rk: Such beliefs, once inculcated by remote conditioning authority is then endlessly reinforced so that the believer not soon forget its own conditioning projected by the Intellect, since the intellect is foreclosed upon from going beyond its own self-imposed limitation of duality, Hence the illogical rituals which are soon adopted by a Bassackward thinking Believer take on enormous proportions in a confused life of a groveling slave-minded believer.

rk: Since All Thought is Satanic (which means it is dualistic/opposing in and of itself at all levels of intellectual perception) such mystical weaving of the Traditional, matrix of thought becomes the counterfeit spiritual cornerstone which rule the lives of the programmable spiritually blind and dead, as it lays an unbalanced foundation for satanic fantasies fortified by religious and political taboos.

c: > We as Christians pray that non-Christians will also believe because we would like you to know how wonderful the love of God is and how he continues to pursue ALL people,

rk: The "blind and the dead" surely want no counter-reflections cast their way which would contradict their hellish thought-based environment.

rk: Hence the way of the Believer --Either convert the nonbeliever or kill him. Has not Christianity demonstrated this unholy trait over and throughout its short, 2000 year history?

c: > Christians and non-Christians alike. The love of God is for ALL people whether we love him or hate him. His ways are not our ways. His love is heroic. He is the perfect hero everyone is looking for.

rk: Does that truly describe life as it is for Christians and non Christians alike?

c: > Christianity and the acceptance of the saving work of Jesus Christ starts a relationship with God the Father, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.

rk: Has not "christian" merely described a "CONCEPT" familiar to all blind believers" Wherein lies the Truth of such words? Is it not in the "manufactured" reality of Christian conditioning? Truth is not parochial, it is there for all who have the spiritual "eyes to see and ears to hear." Prancing, prideful, pontificating ignoramuses only serve to demonstrate their collective insanity while warring on their neighbors of other Satanic, enculcated religious and political THOUGHT.

rk: Is it any wonder that SATANIC THOUGHT rules the world of man, and, hence, is capable of committing the most horrendous acts while cloaking its damning actions in highly positivized thought? Take a look at George W. Bush. Need I say more? Can I get an Amen? Is there an hallelujah out there?.

c: > It is ongoing throughout a person's life that is why we call our lives a "walk of faith".

rk: Yeah, tis the lock step death march of the commiserating brotherhood of the blind leading the blind into the collective social ditch of despair at the end of an exhausted life of untold suffering, travail and stupidity.

rk; Sorry, I can't hear the resounding voice of cued automatons shouting hallelujah and Amen to such simple Truth.

c: > In this temporal world (material) we do not see God the Father, the Holy Spirit and the ressurected body of Jesus Christ but we believe in God.

rk: Yeah, then comes the Easter Bunny, Santa, the Tooth Fairie etc! Is it not time to put away the things of Spiritual Childhood and GROW UP SPIRITUALLY?

c: > That is faith. We also believe in the promises of the bible for eternal life and that also requires faith.

rk: That statement sums it up and requires no expansion of a Christ to reveal its spirit of IGNORANCE. Christians are SATAN WORSHIPPERS, yet remain ignorant of that fact while the Satanic Ruled Vatican rubs their noses in it.

c: > Math has numbers and biology has nature to support it. It does not equate to spiritual/eternal and temporal matters. How about relationships between human beings which require faith? If a parent has faith in the goodness of a small child but the child does not exhibit "goodness" does that mean the parent's faith is false?

rk: Anybody pick up on the bassackward confusion inherent in the above muddled, fantasy-believing intellect? Satanic, isn't it? Hell, isn't it?

c: > And thus, the child is perfectly evil because the parent's "faith" in his child is false?

rk: Here "christian" demonstrates the Satanic Blame Game which assures the continuance of pridefulness in the face of one inculcated ignorance.

c: > Faith is active and ongoing. One cannot tie it to something temporal and it stagnates there.

rk: In other words, if you are going to "muck" up your life, do it on a LARGE SCALE.

c: > You might not have faith now but once life and this world breaks you down faith in the hope and love of Christ will emerge in your spirit.

rk: In other words, when your spirit of Truth is compromised by Satanic Thought and your flail about a broken, confused, remote thought ruled robot, the Satanic illusion of Savior shall emerge in your Truth compromised Consciousness. Such is the nature of breaking down of prior conditioning before counter conditioning may take place.
Are you not being welcomed into the act of BRAINWASHING!!

c: > Man's carnality relies on logic and proof. When your carnal self breaks down and logic is defeated, your spirit is then ready to have faith in the one and only truth in God.

rk: Ah! a moment of Truth, yet one perceived only at the letter of the word level by the blind believer "christian" who spoke it.

rk: America and the world ruled by equally Satanic ruling elite, you have just been treated to the unadorned Truth, by a Christ, a Simple man of Truth. DID YOU GET IT?Huh

Messages In This Thread

a conspiracy to keep people from jesus salvation
"im a little delusional!!!! ... " *NM*
Re: "so am I.;) "
~~~~*~~~~~~ *NM*
Re: ~~~~*~~~~~~
i cant see the picture lol
Re: i cant see the picture lol
RE: samurai
Re: RE: samurai
Re: RE: samurai
Re: VOODOO = I AND I *LINK*
Re: manifestoizms
lol,m.sparrow your one of a kind:)!
Re: oh, now I actually read them closer.
lol
Re: lol
Re: a conspiracy to keep people from jesus salvati
i warned you, bible makes no sense, im brainwashed
i tend to stay clear of old pastors!
YO...SPARROW!!!!
Re: YO...SPARROW!!!!
Evil thoughts
still, what if christians are right, and devil is
Re: still, what if christians are right, and devil
geraldine said........
more on christian mind control
more questions
holy spirit: what i am led to beleive i "felt"
it destroyed my brain but heaven will be swell!
Re: it destroyed my brain but heaven will be swell
carl jung is fascinating
Re: For Ras Levi *LINK*
beautiful
so yoruban religions dont really think

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com