HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: For Ras Levi *LINK*

Here's the way I see it. There are only opinions, only opinions exist! Everybody is WRONG! Yet everybody is RIGHT! Even what I just said is an opinion, my opinion. And since it's MY own mind, MY heaven that I exist in forever, I just need to be sure that I believe in MYSELF. I feel that all THINGS are idols, if it's made of matter it's corrupt. If something is made of the spiritual(a concept, thought or reflection) then it is pure(and, currently, I happen to be both). I believe that I can have a dream of slaughtering a million babies and I didn't do anything wrong, only if I were to do that on the physical plane would I be wrong. You can't possibly do anything wrong inside your head, only on the outside. There's only no-thing inside of you, which is the CREATOR.

One man's god is another man's devil. Look at how some Europeans call africans the devil, their opinions are FALSE, but also true. Because we are the devil from THEIR point of view(being order, business, logic, materialism). We africans are rebellious, won't give in to their plan for world domination and slavery, we suck at business/saving/investing, we use our hearts more than our brains,etc. Some africans call the europeans the devil and they are WRONG, but they are also true since they are the opposite of the europeans(being chaotic, moral, creative, spiritual). Common reasons for hating them is that they won't stop killing us or the planet, their greed, being like egotistical babies, they use their brains more than their hearts, etc. So don't complain about anything.
Everyone and every group is doing exactly what they should be doing, everything is fair and balanced.

So it all comes down to everything being a point of view and if you know what yin/yang is then you know for every point on the circle, there is an opposite color 180 degrees across from it, equal yet opposite. The best place to be is in the middle, hold all points of views.

Messages In This Thread

a conspiracy to keep people from jesus salvation
"im a little delusional!!!! ... " *NM*
Re: "so am I.;) "
~~~~*~~~~~~ *NM*
Re: ~~~~*~~~~~~
i cant see the picture lol
Re: i cant see the picture lol
RE: samurai
Re: RE: samurai
Re: RE: samurai
Re: VOODOO = I AND I *LINK*
Re: manifestoizms
lol,m.sparrow your one of a kind:)!
Re: oh, now I actually read them closer.
lol
Re: lol
Re: a conspiracy to keep people from jesus salvati
i warned you, bible makes no sense, im brainwashed
i tend to stay clear of old pastors!
YO...SPARROW!!!!
Re: YO...SPARROW!!!!
Evil thoughts
still, what if christians are right, and devil is
Re: still, what if christians are right, and devil
geraldine said........
more on christian mind control
more questions
holy spirit: what i am led to beleive i "felt"
it destroyed my brain but heaven will be swell!
Re: it destroyed my brain but heaven will be swell
carl jung is fascinating
Re: For Ras Levi *LINK*
beautiful
so yoruban religions dont really think

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com