Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

holy spirit: what i am led to beleive i "felt"

someone wrote this:

the holy Spirit is the 3rd person in the Holy Trinity. After Jesus returned to the Father, the Holy Spirit came to finish Jesus`s work on Earth. The Holy Spirit helps us to know God better, to explain what Jesus has done for us, and to help and guide us, if we ask Him. As long as you remember that God knows our heart, God knows every thought we think, and if you sincerely want the Holy Spirit to fill you with his blessings, keep asking; He will come to you. You will know by the way your love keeps growing, for God and all around you, you will be at peace with yourself and filled with the Lord`s Joy. Ask and you will be given, and you won`t know, until you try and find out for yourself. I say this humbly and kindly, sister in Christ.

----------------------------------------

sometimes i feel moved deep down. hw do iknow this isnt god. besides the idea that his uiverse freaks me out. maybe te promise of heaven after all this is enough. maybe that is what it is all about? heaven after this confusing messed up pitiful world?

but its so hard to mentally accept it for me.

will i end up damning myself?

will god care?

sure i feel love in tat passage, but god never answer my oter qestions.

he seems to say ignore everything and focus on the bible

ad i f everything else is controled by satan who hates us, maybe we should just focus on the bible.

-----------

i tihk holy psirit is ust chritian brainwashing getting people to label a sense of hope or desire to know the truth, when tey feel osmetihng, they say that was the holy spirit.

once you think you experienced the holy spirit it gets under your skin. holy spiit. with a name like htat it cant be bad!

and we all know what happens to people who feel gods call and deny it. bad things man, bad things!

once you feel what some say is holy spirit, do you really want to stray! yes becuase i was suckered into feeling it!

Messages In This Thread

a conspiracy to keep people from jesus salvation
"im a little delusional!!!! ... " *NM*
Re: "so am I.;) "
~~~~*~~~~~~ *NM*
Re: ~~~~*~~~~~~
i cant see the picture lol
Re: i cant see the picture lol
RE: samurai
Re: RE: samurai
Re: RE: samurai
Re: VOODOO = I AND I *LINK*
Re: manifestoizms
lol,m.sparrow your one of a kind:)!
Re: oh, now I actually read them closer.
lol
Re: lol
Re: a conspiracy to keep people from jesus salvati
i warned you, bible makes no sense, im brainwashed
i tend to stay clear of old pastors!
YO...SPARROW!!!!
Re: YO...SPARROW!!!!
Evil thoughts
still, what if christians are right, and devil is
Re: still, what if christians are right, and devil
geraldine said........
more on christian mind control
more questions
holy spirit: what i am led to beleive i "felt"
it destroyed my brain but heaven will be swell!
Re: it destroyed my brain but heaven will be swell
carl jung is fascinating
Re: For Ras Levi *LINK*
beautiful
so yoruban religions dont really think

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com