HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

a conspiracy to keep people from jesus salvation

this will sound extremely left field, may even make people angry. forgive me. im a little delusional!!!! i have some warped questions.

is rastafari or in other faiths, do people, most people know that jesus i god deep down andthat the devil is controlling this earth and the people in this earth are corrupted ad need salvation in jesus hrist.

do yorubas vodouns and santerios know they are worshiping the devil. do they secretly praise jesus at the end of the day?

is their a curse the yorubans put on europeans to get back at them for slavery? that wold be reasonable right? I have heard native americans also put a curse on europeans...

do shango baptists really invoke the devil of the bible?

do some rastas think they are going to hell, and want to try to get cultural appropriating babylonians to damn themselves by following a crazy religion that sometimes preaches jesus, sometimes that elassie is jesus in kingly character, and sometimes preaches everything is everything, or all is a conception of the mind, (like what the 5 percent nation of gods and earths says, arm leg leg arm head, we are all god)

do they reach this conclusion after meeting satan in their head? and then telling themselves its all in the mind.

do high level babalawos realize they are worshiping evil?

are hodou priests jsut joking when they talk of the devil?

are africans really friends of satan back i the day and they unleashed a curse on the europeans to get them to try ad follow their ways? (since they were just saty that they were doomed?)

Messages In This Thread

a conspiracy to keep people from jesus salvation
"im a little delusional!!!! ... " *NM*
Re: "so am I.;) "
~~~~*~~~~~~ *NM*
Re: ~~~~*~~~~~~
i cant see the picture lol
Re: i cant see the picture lol
RE: samurai
Re: RE: samurai
Re: RE: samurai
Re: VOODOO = I AND I *LINK*
Re: manifestoizms
lol,m.sparrow your one of a kind:)!
Re: oh, now I actually read them closer.
lol
Re: lol
Re: a conspiracy to keep people from jesus salvati
i warned you, bible makes no sense, im brainwashed
i tend to stay clear of old pastors!
YO...SPARROW!!!!
Re: YO...SPARROW!!!!
Evil thoughts
still, what if christians are right, and devil is
Re: still, what if christians are right, and devil
geraldine said........
more on christian mind control
more questions
holy spirit: what i am led to beleive i "felt"
it destroyed my brain but heaven will be swell!
Re: it destroyed my brain but heaven will be swell
carl jung is fascinating
Re: For Ras Levi *LINK*
beautiful
so yoruban religions dont really think

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com