Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Ish-M
In Response To: Ish-M *LINK* ()

It seems to I that many of my brothers have gone astray from the path of Rastafari. Some nuh even wanna seh JAH JAH JAH JAH!!! Declare the name of the LORD JAH RASTAFARI JAH JAH!!! Some think dem theologines some dem think dem wiseman some even cause division in the faith! Woe Woe! Hear the Words of JAH RASTAFARI. "Until ignorance has been eradicated, overstanding and sympathy cannot truly exist among men. Without tolernce and comprehension, oppression will continue to exist, peace will not be ensured.' He that would abuse the mysteries of JAH creation and discriminate between man and man, whom JAH created equal, on the basis of colour, race, or creed, calls down upon himself disaster and ruin.' Knowledge is increasing in a bewildering manner. All this is good, wonderful and praiseworthy. But what will be the end of it all? It is Our firm belief that only what the Lord wills will be done.' The world is not narrow and proscribed in nature; but man, because of self-love, has made it narrow and proscribed.' Love ye one another, O children of Ethiopia, for by no other way can ye love JAH Rastafari.' Be ye concretize and ever united, for by the power of unity ye shall demand respect of the nations.' O generaion of Ethiopia, shed not the blood of thine own for the welfare of others for such is the pathway to destruction and contempt.' Much wisdom breeds more vexation.' Dead flies putrify precise ointment; so a little folly outwieghts amassed wisdom' Leen not pon your onw misunderstanding.'The sum of the matter, when all is said and done: Fear JAH and observe His commandments! Soon the great day of the LORD will come when the wheat and the chaff be separated! Blessed be His Ivine Majesty Haile I Sellassie I! JAH RASTAFARI EL HAI!!

Messages In This Thread

Why I reject Goddesses
Re: Why I reject Goddesses
Speak The Sciences Brotha!!! *NM*
Question:
Re: Question:
Re: Question:
Re: Question: *LINK*
Atum/Adam *LINK*
more Luv *NM*
Ish-M *LINK*
Re: hmmmmmmmmm-M *NM*
bible and selassie jesus and pagans
Re: bible and selassie jesus and pagans
should of typed virgin mary *NM*
what about rastas converitng to followrs of crhist
Re: what about rastas converitng to followrs of cr
Many Rastas sight up...
so these world christians, ethiopian christians et
Re: Many Rastas sight up...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com