Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Question:
In Response To: Re: Question: ()

Once again, here goes Masimba Musodza, a 30 year old youth who speaks as if he has seen all there is to see.

You have years to go yet my friend. Years that you may put to good use if you are blessed with the strength of mind to truly look deep into the nature of the things you are holding on to before you step foward with them as shield and weapon.

What does 'really African' mean in the context of the discussion at hand? Note also that the question you asked can be justifiably applied to the semitic scribblings that you have based your version of Rasta upon.

Where in Africa is the ancestral homeland of the hystorical being called judah? Where are the autonomous African derived records that back up his/her origins? Name the precise location of such records, state their contents as the Africans concerned did and then be kind enough to give a translation so we can all follow.

I doubt that you can do this seeing as ones like you would have had nothing to follow if the semite had not scribbled down the little that he did.

You claim to be Buja. Now, there is no way that one as proud and as full of integrity as you are will believe as you do if not for the fact that you either know for certain that the Buja are also descended from abraham or, that you have reconciled yourself to the 'truth' of how the Buja are an inferior species whose traditions can be disposed of (or sublimated within the glorious traditions of the children of abraham).

Do you believe your ancient Buja ancestors to be inferior to the descendants of abraham? Do you believe that what those ancestors followed was folly? Please come out and state this in an unambigous manner. Say it plain so all can see : Say "I Masimba Musodza am a descendant of primitive pagans who among other things, also worshipped (in thier backwardness) monstrosities that they called Goddesses."

Then, when you go home, go to where your ancestors rest and tell them the same thing. Tell them the same thing because I know this for sure : there is'nt a single African culture in which the feminine aspect of creative energy is not venerated. Deny this and show yourself to be a liar.

How is your orientation any different from that of a catlick or a muslim? Is it not true that like them, you scorn African traditions? Why beat around the (burning) bush? Why not just come straight out and say "I Masimba Musodza believe that Africans are an ignorant, paganistic species who have brought nothing to the world..."

Finally, do you accept that Dr Karenga is an African or do you think the fact that he resides in the diaspora makes his assertion of cultural Self an invalid expression of African identity?

I ask this because what your question implies is that African descendants living in the diaspora are not Africans. Therefore, whatever they 'invent' can never be seen as valid expressions of an African world-view.

If this is so, can you list for all the ignorant people on this board what you know to be the valid components of 'really' African cultural/religious expressions?

Careful as you go along that you do not contradict what you claim to be 'real rastafarianizimzimmer'. Note the obvious road-signs that show when you are detouring down the alley-way called hypocrisy. Be sure to give your apologies, as you state your concrete definitions, to the elders of Rasta (e.g. Leonard Howell) because, if Dr Karenga is not qualified to 'invent', then why are they?

Messages In This Thread

Why I reject Goddesses
Re: Why I reject Goddesses
Speak The Sciences Brotha!!! *NM*
Question:
Re: Question: *LINK*
Atum/Adam *LINK*
more Luv *NM*
Ish-M *LINK*
Re: Ish-M
Re: hmmmmmmmmm-M *NM*
bible and selassie jesus and pagans
Re: bible and selassie jesus and pagans
should of typed virgin mary *NM*
what about rastas converitng to followrs of crhist
Re: what about rastas converitng to followrs of cr
Many Rastas sight up...
so these world christians, ethiopian christians et
Re: Many Rastas sight up...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com