HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Many Rastas sight up...

the truth(s) in principle from a historical standpoint - mystery schools, divine science, which I conclude solely only what I have seen, not more than a notion of "sacred theory" or "theosophy" if you will, in the hands of certain ones who hold to the notion of original prelation or prime relation to the Creator and (His) ways for I and I. The difference between theory and application here is critical. I have an example of one such bredrin who brings up Egyptian primacy when dicussing biblical analyzation, but is greatly unaware of many elements, both conspicuous and assumed missing or undiscovered, of discussion concerning history and eastern culture, and therefore is greatly hampered by his own presuppositions, not to mention the evident inability to come into practical terms with the information that he does have, if not so much for just an absence of means to do so. - not to say that I necessarily agree or disagree about his ideas concerning Egypt, but I ask 'does this mentality better the man'?

It is natural with humanity, within our inate capacity for development and progress to consider that which conjoins all humankind - ideas of purpose or "the need for a prime mover" as the Emperor stated. And in the case of I and I black Iteyopian children, particularly having had to endure tragically the centuries of mental attack and subsequent mental lackyhood, and concurrent spiritual degradation and confusion, this drive for development as reclaimers and proclaimers of the substance of black greatness in the light of the inspiration given by His Majesty, particularly in the realm of African culture which is founded on Afrikan spirituality, indicates a broadened scope and an open mindedness necessary for I and I to achieve these ends.

By the way, this is my first time posting on this forum, so I say greetings to ones and ones in the Name of HIM Negus Negast Qadamawi Haile Selassie. I am not in the EOC, however I have given the church and Christianity much study and contemplation, especially from a historical point of view. The EOC has maintained it's presence in the west as directed by His Majesty for the express purpose of spiritual guidance for the children of the diaspora. In I life, I have separated the aspects of functionality of the church - Christian guidance (in the manner of humanistic values ie.morals and ethics, and Christian ritual (pertaining to church mysteries of ceremony) - a necessary distinction for I at this time - a cauciously hesitant stance due to I own sightings from I own investigations, but I digress; I understand the EOC as being unchanged from it's inception, also, openmindedness to other information pertaining to doctrine outside of the prescribed realm of Christianity remains out of the question. and yet the question will still come and come again. I believe that an intensly critical and intellectually honest analysis of history is tatamount to truth recovery, for even those to whom has been given the role of shepard within the church, any church. even if I and I notion is to deal with I own physical church.

Messages In This Thread

Why I reject Goddesses
Re: Why I reject Goddesses
Speak The Sciences Brotha!!! *NM*
Question:
Re: Question:
Re: Question:
Re: Question: *LINK*
Atum/Adam *LINK*
more Luv *NM*
Ish-M *LINK*
Re: Ish-M
Re: hmmmmmmmmm-M *NM*
bible and selassie jesus and pagans
Re: bible and selassie jesus and pagans
should of typed virgin mary *NM*
what about rastas converitng to followrs of crhist
Re: what about rastas converitng to followrs of cr
Many Rastas sight up...
so these world christians, ethiopian christians et
Re: Many Rastas sight up...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com