HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Levels of blame/guilt
In Response To: Re: Levels of blame/guilt ()

"RAS HERU,I was wondering what u see the bigger picture is in regard to this subject of race mixing.I have my own views but have not spent much time thinking about this 'subject'.I can see possibilities/potentials as to destructivness of mixing but am undecided as to what my stance is on it the whole issue.I am seeking more information as to why/how 'mixing' is not a wise thing.I work with a youmg girl who has mixed background and she was saying that when she went to see her dad in America that she was stared at alot and people made alot of derogative comments about her having white/black racial background.She said that she had never experienced prejudices (like she had in America) in Australia and said that not many people had ever commented on her mixed background.Im not saying racial prejudice does not exist here in Australia but Ive been told that it is very different to America and other places in the world where there is a great divide of racial groups (on a large scale).Still Iam only talking from my limited understanding of the world.Any comments about this subject would be greatly appreciated.Much thanks.Bless..."

Greetings SI-AMON.and this is my reply to your humble and honest question.there is really NO difference to me, between a person in the U.S using racial slurs against a "mixed" person, and a person in Australia who is "white" mixing up the Original genes of the inhabitants before them, because both of them is a natural sin of nature to me.SI-AMON, we must know that there are many methods of destroying ones people, directly or indirectly, just like how theres different methods of attaining peace. Both of these instances, my lord, in the U.S and Australia are the same, because the Aborigines of australia, well, alot of them, are bleached up, if you know what i mean....and the disrepspecting of your mixed friend in the U.S were only words, which truly can ONLY detsroy if one lets it...but the aborigines were hurt in a WORSE way, the breaking of their original lineage.......

Messages In This Thread

Levels of blame/guilt
ALPHA AND OMEGA...BY THY WORKS *NM*
my response to See King
hotep to the powerful self/word/truth *NM*
Re: Levels of blame/guilt *LINK*
Love For Self First!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com