HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

my response to See King
In Response To: Re: Levels of blame/guilt ()

Before this turns unproductive. Let me interject a few words with ras-pect.

I am not saying that either of you are right or not. I just want to say that if you truly are seeking yourself, which is the same as seeking absolute Truth, Nature and Jah, you MUST be willing and able to feel uncomfortable within that journey.

Truth is the healing process. Usually the first application to a wound is an antiseptic that usually stings at first but is the purification that is necessary.

It is obvious that you have taken a personal objection to the words of Eja. Why? Because yourself (ego) has been attacked and your ego is a very capable warrior that defends your feelings...as it should. But you have CHOSEN to venture "off of the reservation" and blaze a path to completion and truth. You feel degraded by his speak, however your immediate refutal of his statements prove, to I, that you are already scarred by similar thoughts. The ego is a defender of attack AND change as well. You must subdue your ego to be able to absorb what could be uncomfortable truths. (again, not saying his words are true or not, I am just speaking in general)

If TRUTH is your guide, you MUST detach any associations that identify you and in essence limit you in order to sight the naked Self.

I will say that Eja, in a previous post, flat out denounced his own "nationality". Now that showed that his id/entity is beyond such contrived constructs. Ee must be willing to tear down any notion or association or classification that we have and then re-surrect ourselves within our true essences of Earth, Water, Air, and Fire blessed with God-Minds...THAT is who/what we are. You are right in your sights that race constructs are non-productive...but in the context of fighting/countering race constructs being used against us...we now had to go into our bag and pull out the truth. Remember, it is whites that used color against blacks...and men that used gender against women.

YES, everything is black and white and you feel caught in the middle perhaps but within seeking your true self, you must not allow things like Eja's post to offend you...you have made steps to be beyond that now.

Once the Netjer Goddess AST is back upon her throne, we will be re-born of a higher truth and defeat evil Mind/Sets. Once racism, colorism, and sexism are eliminated, we can then sight ourselves and each other-selves as ONE FAMILY, ONE PEOPLE, ONE LOVE.

strength in the journey!!!

-peace always

Messages In This Thread

Levels of blame/guilt
Re: Levels of blame/guilt
ALPHA AND OMEGA...BY THY WORKS *NM*
my response to See King
hotep to the powerful self/word/truth *NM*
Re: Levels of blame/guilt *LINK*
Love For Self First!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com