HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: EVERYTHING is Absolute Truth

When we say that nothing is an opposite of everything I think we lose the context.

The lack of something is not necessarily the opposite of something. WHITE is not the opposite of BLACK. WHITE is the absence of BLACK.

There is no "opposite" of zero.
There is no "opposite" of infinity.
There is no "opposite" of any quantity.

And "everything" and "nothing" refer to quantities.

Correct me if wrong

When we say that every action requires an equal reaction, I see that as Ma'at, I see that as Law of conservation. There is no quantity defined. But what ever the action is requires reaction, equally... but "every" and "nothing" do not balance.

In other words, the opposite of every is every. For example, "every" negative charge requires a positive charge, (somewhere in the universe).

Let me review again for clarity:

I sight that "Everything is absolute truth"
(ALL = TRUTH)

You state that the extreme opposite should also hold water. i.e. "Nothing is absolute truth" (0 = TRUTH)

You claim the above statement because Ma'at/balance requires an extreme opposite to produce the balance.

I must state that the premise is faulty because there is no opposite of a quantity...otherwise "nothing" or "zero" would be the opposite of ANY number...which would mean that "nothing" would be the opposite of 1,2,3,4,100,500...1,000...and so on. There are no opposites to quantities except for negative numbers, which are just "balancing acts" and are "imaginary" numbers in the first place. Additive inverses are opposites which "yield" zero, thus Ma'at. But we cannot use "zero" as the inverse (opposite) itself.

So with that said, I still cannot sight that "nothing is absolute truth" just because "everything is absolute truth"

correct me where needed
but I feel that this is a stump attempt and not a sincere attempt to overstand or reason.

I feel that this just another campaign to convey your sights that absolute truth is ungraspable, so you fillibuster the reasoning with arbitrary rhetoric. I hope that I am wrong.

I trust your mathematical and scientific background, so please be unbiased in these sharings.

-always

Messages In This Thread

EVERYTHING is Absolute Truth
Horale. *NM*
Truth = Freedom.
hotep to that!!!
Keep it simple
Everything is Everything and Nothing is Nothing
Re: Everything is Everything and Nothing is Nothin

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com