HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: EVERYTHING is Absolute Truth

Isciple , peace,...yes man, may the I reach your fullest potential, i only disagreed with the "creator" part of your post because indeed this cannot be proven one way or the other by any science or theology. one believes in, one has faith in or one knows in their OWN HEART as truth that the creator exist. it cannot be proven hands down as fact by any means.
i am not qualified to argue about absolute truth, relative truth or lies (in the sense of social manipulations via propaganda, of course i can tell a good lie as good as the next man) . i don't have the academic tools to make a sustainable arguement one way or the other. if yu notice my imputs into these reasonings are only based on the empirical evidence readily seen by anyone as to how these things impact the powerless. i tend to write from an emotional stance from being sick and tired of being sick and tired ( DAMU SMITH recently and others in the past). again i must always remember to interject "in my opinion" or it tends to sound preachy.
these are reasonings and i must reiterate that in no way would i even consider myself to lead anyone anywhere, except maybe in building a house or a chest of drawers seen....
know full well also that the sting of coloration is my companion from ever since a boy, the skin thickens over the years yet the slings and arrows never cease and i am flesh and blood and bone, but whomever thinks i will turn and run and deny my grandmothers and those who went before them at the singing of my song are disillusioned.

imhotep

Messages In This Thread

EVERYTHING is Absolute Truth
Horale. *NM*
Truth = Freedom.
hotep to that!!!
Keep it simple
Everything is Everything and Nothing is Nothing
Re: Everything is Everything and Nothing is Nothin

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com