HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: EVERYTHING is Absolute Truth

*****Mama Nature and Papa Time as Elder Baba Marcus says does make themselves known from time to time and in this we see absolute truths revealed*****

Yes, so why do we hesitate to extrapolate that we can indeed “grasp” or “come close” to sighting truth. If I take a bite of a slice of a pie, can I not assume what the entire pie may taste like...if I sip one swallow of water from one stream that leads to a pond that leads to a great lake, can I not assume that I know the taste of water?

*****because knowledge must manifest itself in tangible action or it forever remains useless, locked in unfulfilled potential at best*****

Yes, and if we apply limitations, we get limitations. It is quite possible that spiritual heads e.g. Jesus, Krishna, Moses, HIM, Buddha, Dalai Lama may be the pinnacles to some but also “limiters” to others. Even 9,999,999,999,999,999 is a shallow limit to infinity. WE are made of the same essences/components as any prophet/anointed one. WE are made of the same essences/components as anything else in the universe...as above, so below.

Who is to tell you or I what that limitation is? Who is to say what you are NOT capable of, except someone who does not want you to better them...that is EGO, which because of divisions of minds, has caused individual survival instincts, which cause us to fear or feel threatened by our personal lack of knowledge/overstanding...so it is not that malicious per se, it is FEAR. However some have made "-isms" out of this limiting/controlling fear.

*****the downtrodden remain oppressed by the sorcery of wealth and power. we must break them of this addiction or go into eternity trying*****

Yes again, and this Power is the externalization of it. Call it presidents, or kings, or judges, or pastors, or rabbis, or even pharaohs, there must be monastic capstones to the pyramidial power structure. This is the basis of (western) monotheism and capitalism. Absolute truth is the overstanding that everything is tied/connected and everything is dependent...How would a king have a kingdom without subjects...king of what/who? How would energy be measured/utilized without matter?...How would a ovum be empowered without the sperm?...How would the Sun transmit energy without hydrogen (matter) bombarding each other...and how would hydrogen bombard each other without the extreme motion (energy) to do so?

The masses (85%) have always been the targets to serve either the corrupt 10% or the righteous 5%. The majority of white folks are just zombied pawns to support the white male on the top. Remember the “bourgeois” class is nothing but a buffer between the elite and the masses. Bourgeois are “nothings” compared to the elites. Just as lower degreed secret-society members, who are given crumbs of information or power.

THE MASSES MUST BE GUIDED...it is credible/spiritual guidance/leadership (in contrast to exploitation or manipulation) that is missing. A parent/child relationship is the same thing...but at least a truly spiritual parent overstands that the child is their higher truth, and so on. Egotistical leadership wants to remain on top ALL THE TIME.

But back to my first paragraphs (why do we disagree?)

EVERYTHING is absolute truth!!!

EVERYTHING is electrons circling nuclei because of/within/throughout the presence of energy. including men, wombmen, children, trees, bacteria, storms, dirt, lakes, oceans, planets, comets, suns, quasars, galaxies, etc. Even metaphysical overstandings do not violate Netjer-all Laws. Metaphysics/supernatural are nothing more than the gap between unlimited possibilities and our PRESENT overstandings at the given time...the supernatural world "shrinks" as we become more experienced in encounters that WERE considered "unknown" or hidden (occult).

Those that want to harness and feed off of one's energies MUST deny/refute the grasping of absolute truth from our possibilities. That is why I should not have found fault with certain posters who claimed that graspings are impossible...WE ARE ALL VICTIMS...Manipulators have kept the Truth withheld since whenever, and it is a very complex and smoothly synchronized method that is deeply engrained in our Minds. So I again apologize to anyone who I "attacked" for not sighting absolute truth for themselves...but I will not tolerate being told that I nor anyone else cannot sight/grasp it.

"I cannot grasp" is acceptable
"No one can grasp" is supressive and a contradiction in itself, because to make such a statement must require absolution, but anyway...

So with that logic, even the oceans of the Earth combined are "only a part of all of the water in the universe, hence the oceans are NOT absolute water?!?! C'mon!

Thankhs again for your sharing, hotep always.

Messages In This Thread

EVERYTHING is Absolute Truth
Horale. *NM*
Truth = Freedom.
hotep to that!!!
Keep it simple
Everything is Everything and Nothing is Nothing
Re: Everything is Everything and Nothing is Nothin

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com