HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: EVERYTHING is Absolute Truth
In Response To: EVERYTHING is Absolute Truth ()

hail Isciple,
yes bredrin i cannot give 100 percent agreement with the first statements because at this writing there exists no truth or fact to support that the immensity of the iniverse is indeed a creation from or by some unseen hand or god/force , I n I may know this in our hearts of hearts that it is indeed a creation but since this god/force has not made it known to us by some cataclysmic event or made ITSELF known by the communicable limitations of man, we are reduced to beliefs or faith, because knowledge must manifest itself in tangible action or it forever remains useless, locked in unfulfilled potential at best. though we see glimpses of metaphysical power, the downtrodden remain oppressed by the sorcery of wealth and power. we must break them of this addiction or go into eternity trying. the i has written before, i am a coward, i remember and hear well and in this i join the i and say i am a coward as well , afraid to venture beyond the beyond, or maybe we are wise and satta pon greener opts. time will tell , who is who.
again on the other side, Mama Nature and Papa Time as Elder Baba Marcus says does make themselves known from time to time and in this we see absolute truths revealed, and yet the paradoxes regarding the supra novas, whereby they callapse unto themselves and not even light can escape them creating a density so massive that a particle the size of a pinhead dropped on this earth would pentrate clear through the opposite side of this planet and still it hangs in space and time expanding with all matter into infinity.
infinity itself , an almost inconceivable phenomenon, sending rockets into this life womb as if to one day reach a finite wall billions of trillions of light years into tomorrow. where do the maggot brains think they are going?

Messages In This Thread

EVERYTHING is Absolute Truth
Horale. *NM*
Truth = Freedom.
hotep to that!!!
Keep it simple
Everything is Everything and Nothing is Nothing
Re: Everything is Everything and Nothing is Nothin

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com