HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

EVERYTHING is Absolute Truth

With the guidance of Ancestors and Elders, do I speak my sights. And I ask for Elder comments on what I am writing.

Everything (under the Sun) is Absolute Truth. That is, everything that is created by or everything that is of Jah is Absolute Truth.

If one would want to offer resistance to that statement, just for a moment think about it. What has Jah created that is a lie? Has Jah created ANY lies?

If I may once again offer my opinion that we have 3 categories:
-relative truth
-absolute truth
-lie
but only two polarities; Absolute Truth and Lies.

A relative truth is a suspect. It is a suspect that needs further investigations/seekings to determine whether it is a lie or an absolute truth. It can be either or. At a given moment of understanding the relative truth, we can tune into Truth (inner truth/self/Ma’at) and absorb the reality or falseness. But let us be aware that Lies are born of Truth. Truth is still the lie’s mother...she was raped by imbalance (evil twin of balance). Lies have just enough truth to deceive the target. The more informed/wise one is, the more complex the lie must be. In other words, the more truth must be thrown in the mix. So Absolute Truth is unavoidable, even with lies.

Absolute Truths are Jah’s (Nature’s/Netjer’s) creations
Absolute Lies are Man’s (Choice’s) creations

Man cannot “create” truth, it already exists and cannot be created nor destroyed.
But man can indeed create the lie...and more importantly, through truth, can destroy the lie.

There is ironically, plenty of truth to extract from a lie. A lie is a loaded creature that carries the DNA of its creator. So for instance, if we look at the lies about our beauty and melanin and its connection to Nature and Cosmos, we will be able to detect the hatred and envy, as well as the deficiencies of the lie creator. That is the Power if Truth. It is so powerful that it still shines inside of the lie. So when we hear lies, we should not just reject or dismiss it...we should study it for it reveals much about the deliverer. That is knowledge.

So a lie is not that horrible, only if one does not accept it. The thing about white male supremacy lie religion as with any “religion” is that it de-internalizes (externalizes) the source and implementation of Truth/Divinity and places it in a Trust (faith/belief). So one does not, or is not encouraged to seek Truth from within.

THE GREATEST LIE IN THE KNOWN UNIVERSE is White-Male-Supremacy (thankhs sefehkt)
The opposite of White/Male is Black/Female.
As we witness the destruction of the Black Male, we must realize that WE (blackmen) are not the target...we are the guardians/consorts of the manifestations of Heaven on Earth, THE/BLACK/WOMB/MAN. She is the target. She possesses the Womb that is the top opening of the Ankh symbol that truly represents Existence.

True, we “contribute” to creation with our passionate thrustings and the “lucky swimmer”, but after that, STAY OUT OF THE WAY...it is “absolute power in the female’s hands” for 9 months...and then the real fun begins...nurturing, breast-feeding, bathing, etc. etc...oh, and she does not forget to feed her consort/spouse neither. We must continue to “provide” the raw materials so she may use her Magic to convert these ingredients into meals.

No matter what one’s spirituality or religious indoctrination, we ALL came from the Womb of a Black Woman...that is our Gen-Isis...that is our Water, Air, Heat and Earth center/origin...even those of other “races”.

No mystery that Ancestors depicted Ma’at as a female.

So if I wanted to sway the energies and powers and blessings of the black wombman, I would know better than to attack her...the balance of humanity rests upon her (the throne). I would attack her consort. I would keep black boys from becoming men...I would create lies (facsimiles) of the black woman (white woman) and whore her out to satiate the natural lust of the Male. I would have Mae West and Marilyn Monroe and Playboy magazines engrain an image of “white beauty” in the Mind of the “first born male” of the Age of Aquarius. (Generation X-Y?). I would murder the 2 mainstreamed names in black awareness (sons of Garvey) within 3 years of each other 1965 and 1968. I would propel the accomplices in each (Jackson-King) and (Farrakan-Malcolm) as the next generation’s leadership. I would unleash Crack and Aids (chemical and biological warfare) at precisely the same moment in history. I would build jails and stadiums at precisely the same moment. I would bomb MOVE and jail Mumia and exile Yahweh-ben-Yahweh. I would demonize Michael Jackson after making a video with Black faces in Kemet (Remember the Time). I would publicly humiliate a black Justice of the Supreme Court (Thomas-whether he be a friend or foe). I would publicly humiliate the most popular black football player in history (OJ). I would murder the father of and suspend the greatest basketball player ever. I would give a Magician his business success under the guise of alleged HIVism. I would give another businessman his little basketball team in order to take over of a Mind-control power vehicle called Black Entertainment Television...Videos?

No mystery the mother of video media is called the “Madonna”. Umm, lets see. The Madonna was to bear the “Son” (savior) through virgin (magical/occult) birth. So this time, who is the holy inseminator and who is the Son?

Let us remember that Madonna was famous for sexual taboos. The taboos were her gyrations AND her involvements/connection to the Black Male. Madonna single-handedly dissolved the polarization of the “Catholic school girl” and the “tribal, potent, black male” (buck). Notice now that it is a “badge of honor” for white girls to have a “brother” as well as a brother to have a white girl. Is it possible that white female intuition is causing her to realize that her sons and daughters must have blackness. Is it the black male that is being whored out to "save" the whites that have black consciousness buried and shackled by white male supremacy religion?

No mystery, ironically, that “white girl” is slang for cocaine, both of which are argued to be the combined “kryptonite” for black males.

To be continued...

(Any comments?)

Messages In This Thread

EVERYTHING is Absolute Truth
Re: EVERYTHING is Absolute Truth
Horale. *NM*
Truth = Freedom.
hotep to that!!!
Keep it simple
Everything is Everything and Nothing is Nothing
Re: Everything is Everything and Nothing is Nothin

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com