HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Are We Afraid to Talk About The Ark Of Covenan

I still have not given my opinion about what I think about the Ark of the Covenant. I have only been asking questions about it, to see what I could learn from others. But since there is no one so far, who was able to give me any real knowledge of the Ark of the Covenant, I going to give my opinion, of what I think it is, and this is only my opinion, I have no real knowledge of it, I have never seen it, I only heard about it.
In my opinion, the Ark of the Covenant is nothing but a piece of Art work, Created by a Religious Artist, as a symbolic reminder, of a religious or spiritual memory of an historical manifestation, which took place long time ago.

I do not consider it to be a living thing, which possess any power, or else they who are in charge of it, would have, or should have used it to destroy, those invaders who invaded Mama Africa, and kidnapped our people, across the middle passage to the Western Hemisphere. I think it is protected as a historic memory, and being watched over to prevent Europeans from stealing it, and put it into their museums as they did all across Mama Africa.

As for your troubles, which you are having on this black forum of reasoning, you caused it upon yourself, first you have spend most of your time and energy, disrespecting and verbally abusing honorable African liberators, who have sacrifice their lives, to go in the bush, and fight for the liberation of Mama Africa and her people. Brother Robert Mugabe is one of them, and some of them are here writing on this African forum of reasoning. This is definately a ungrateful behavior, and I am hoping that you will realise your mistake, and jion us in our struggle, instead of continuing your resistance, against the liberation and redemption of Mama Africa and her people.

You have been brutalising yourself, by putting yourself above other African people, and thinking of yourself as royalty, royaltiy is nothing but a big bag of vanity and vexation of spirit, and you must change your ways, if your are to become a person who possess humble standing. You must listen to Elders and save yourself from yourself, you are really distroying your ownself as you live from day to day. I myself speak a few languages, but I would never use that to show off myself among my own people, you learn languages to teach others, not to put up your language upon this internet, without even giving the translation, so the others can learn, do you really forget that everything you learn, you learn from others, those who were here upon this earth before?

You could know a thousand languages, if you have no humble standing, no tolerance for others, and use what you know to be arrogant to people, by putting them down and putting up yourself verbally, you are only demoting yourself in the presence of the masses of your people, that is all which you are doing. Mother Nature treats all of us as the same, royalty is created by greedy people, who think that their family is greatest family in the village, and they should rule the rest of the people from generation to generation, I disagree with this strongly, people should be chosen as leaders based on their genuine love, and contribution to their people and their community.

I am suggesting to you, that you go and find the great river of humble standing, which is blowing in the wind, and take a good drink as you live from day to day, and then let us work together, for the liberation of African people everywhere. It would be very good, if you take my words, as wisdom from an Elder who would like to see you doing better mental speaking.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere
O0NE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

What Is the Ark of the Covenant?
Re: What Is the Ark of the Covenant?
What Are TheUses Of The Ark Of The Covenant?
a history of thievery or borrowed gold?
hyksos = hebrew *NM*
Re: a history of thievery or borrowed gold?
and a little something something: borrowed gold...
Re: What Are TheUses Of The Ark Of The Covenant?
detractors................. *NM*
Re: Why Is the Ark of the Covenant? *LINK*
Re: Why Is the Ark of the Covenant?
Re: Why Is the Ark of the Covenant?
what 'white' people believe.... *LINK*
sem, shem = set, seth- typhon, satan *NM*
the negro a beast *NM* *LINK*
the negro a beast *NM* *LINK*
Re: what 'white' people believe.... *NM* *LINK*
Are We Afraid to Talk About The Ark Of Covenant
madamn. moi? *LINK*
why won't "my seed"(ME) inherit from me? *NM*
To which I reply
Re: To which I reply
I am not fluent in any language

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com