HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Alkl works by ALL color should be done humbly

You have a very bad habit of always calling people's name on this forum, in order to try to Justify your out of order behavior, and to show that some one else is saying the same things which you are saying. I think that you have mentioned Bongo Rocky's name here before, saying that he said this or said that, but because I and Bongo Rocky, worked together in the early days, from the little black house of King David, I will not allow myself to desrespect him, for anything that some one may say on this forum, that he did say. As for you saying that Joseph Hill told you that every righteous person is an Ethiopian, I strongly disagree with that statement, but I also will not try to disrespect Joseph Hill, since I did not hear him say it, and if he even say it that is his religious opinion, but that does not make it to be the truth. I get the idea that you are a person who produces Reggae shows, from time to time, so people will say things to please you, if you are the one who is helping them to make some money, have you ever heard about Diplomacy? That is also a part of the games people play. In reality Ethiopians are black people in general, that is why the question was asked, can the Ethiopin change is skin, or the Leopard his spots? So again, do not get carried away with religious talks, Ethiopians are black everywhere.

About Iyoungo Iyime, (Bongo Time) he was one of the black heart Iyagels in the very early 60s, he was also part of Hygges Knot Glory, as well as one of the Ethiopian bare foot patriots, who were the radical Rastafari people, who walk the streets of Jamaica proclaiming Africa for Africans those at home and those abroad. To tell you the truth, I just do not think that you should always be quoting these great African patriots, when they are not around to speak for themselves. Bongo time has made the great transition, and I do think that you should cease from making these quotations.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

European Struggling for Africans Reparations
Re: European Struggling for Africans Reparations *LINK*
Re: European Struggling for Africans Reparations
When Are We Going To Reason On This Subject
Re: When Are We Going To Reason On This Subject
Nuff ones help in other ways
Re: Nuff ones help in other ways
YES I ! *NM*
Alkl works by ALL color should be done humbly
I got video proof of bongos statement
Re: Nuff ones help in other ways
not eNuff ones help in other ways *NM*
true sabba-still inI dont have to join the cure or

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com