HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: When Are We Going To Reason On This Subject

That is one of the problem that we have. We pretend as if we have no use for money, although each of us have to use money on daily basis, to buy our basic necessities in this world, where money is being used as a exchange for goods and services. Money was used to help to implement slave trading activities. It cost money to put the ships on the sea, to sail them to Africa and back across the triangle route. Those criminals worked on the ships had to be paid and all the general expenses had to be paid, and then they had to make a profit from their business transactions, for that was what it was, a business transaction.

If and when the time is come for Reparation, Repatriation, Compensation and Emancipation, it is going to cost some money to implement the restoration of African people, to their original home in Mama Africa, with enough resources for our people to restore themselves, to their original way of life. You yourself I assume, uses money on daily basis, so why are you tryuing to create the impression, that money is not a part of the liberation transaction, of course it will be a part of it in this modern world, in which we live. You have the wrong impression of Reparation, it is not about individuals getting money as you are assuming, it is really about GOVERNMENTS PAYING COMPENSATION to Mama Africa and her people collectively, for the restoration and upliftments of African people in general. Apart from Governments practically implementing Reparation, organizations like CURE, can also work with African liberation organizations, to help to implement Reparation gradually, in the ways and means which they can offord to implement. What do you have against that? I am looking at Reparation as a collective African community project, so I am not qualified to give you any figures. What I can say however, is that they who enslaved our people for more than five hundred years, should not be allowed to escape from paying the cost of Reparation, Restoration, Repatriation, Emancipation and Compensation.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

European Struggling for Africans Reparations
Re: European Struggling for Africans Reparations *LINK*
Re: European Struggling for Africans Reparations
When Are We Going To Reason On This Subject
Nuff ones help in other ways
Re: Nuff ones help in other ways
YES I ! *NM*
Alkl works by ALL color should be done humbly
Re: Alkl works by ALL color should be done humbly
I got video proof of bongos statement
Re: Nuff ones help in other ways
not eNuff ones help in other ways *NM*
true sabba-still inI dont have to join the cure or

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com