HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: European Struggling for Africans Reparations

I can assure you that Reparation, Repatriation, Restoration, Compensation and Emancipation, are really International matters, just like slavetrading activities were International crimes, which were committed by the colonist, who invaded Mama Africa, and brutalized African people, across the middle passage, in the business transaction, of their triangular trade route, which involved alcohol and other merchandise, as well as African humanity. It is very clear to us as African liberators, that politicians, who are involved in the Governments of the western hemisphere, have the moral responsibilities, to implement Reparation, Repatriation, Restoration, Emancipation and Compensation, to the Continent of Africa and her people, but to date, after more than five hundred years of slave trading activities, it is very clear, that they have no intention of implementing the above.

In this day and age, they have larger, better and plenty more ships, than in the days of the invasion of Mama Africa and her people. They also have thousands of planes. They are in position of more resources, including knowledge of navigating the Sea routes, and much more money to cover expenses for these projects. They have much better training and multitudes of personals, in order to have these projects implemented, but it is quite clear, that they have no intention of doing so.

But politicians in any country are but a small minority, in fact a very tiny minority, and therefore, it is the masses of the people in these countries, who should make it their duties, to make sure that Jusice is given to African people everywhere. As I said before, I do think that CAUCASION FOR REPARATION AND EMANCIPATION, should be supported by all Justice loving white people, and they should make this Organization become an International Organization, with branches in other parts of the world, so that they can carry out collective fund raising, in order to actually start to repair, the International community mistakes, which were and are still being practiced against Africa people everywhere.

There are many African patriots, who I have worked with in the early days of the struggle, who are now full of age, and who needs to be taken care of in some ways or the other. Some of them are truly disappointed, that they are still in Jamaica, and other parts of this western world, and are not able to see the land of Mama Africa, After spending most of their life, advocating for Africa for the Africans those at home and those abroad. This is not about just giving a brother or a sister a few dollars, whether by check or cash as an individual, since that kind of sometimes leave strings attached. It is about raising funds and making meaningful contributions, to a bonafide African are Rastafari organizations, in order to correct social and community deprivation in our African communities, on a gradual basis. We must start some where, and since the governments and politicians refuse to start the process, then you the masses of Caucasion people, should start the process of Reparation, in what ever degree that you can, and then water it and let it grow. I will definately be saying more on this matter. I would also like to inform you, that we have several bonafide registetred organizations, which are Incorporated to try to correct social and community deprivations among African people.

We do appreciate your offer of assistance, to these Elders who are trying to make it home to Ethiopia. After reading your post, I did call the Attorney, who is in the act of trying to get the Ethiopian Visas force the elders, to see how far he has progress with that. The Atorney is also a Rastafari person. I also asked him to read this post, so that he can be in touch with what is going on, before he gets back with me. I will send you a e-mail as soon as I can.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

European Struggling for Africans Reparations
Re: European Struggling for Africans Reparations *LINK*
When Are We Going To Reason On This Subject
Re: When Are We Going To Reason On This Subject
Nuff ones help in other ways
Re: Nuff ones help in other ways
YES I ! *NM*
Alkl works by ALL color should be done humbly
Re: Alkl works by ALL color should be done humbly
I got video proof of bongos statement
Re: Nuff ones help in other ways
not eNuff ones help in other ways *NM*
true sabba-still inI dont have to join the cure or

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com