HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: When Are We Going To Reason On This Subject

Well, before you and me were born, the people who lived in our communities, created various kinds of social and cultural community amenities, from which we all benefit when we were born. They therefore, laid some community foundation and built communtiy bridges, upon which we walked and are still walking upon today. Therefore, we must also prepare to create some kind of community amenities, for those who are coming after us to inherit. Taxes must be paid in any governmental or village administration, and those people who were before us, paid taxes, so that we can have roads to walk and drive on, as well as having water to drink from pipes in our homes, and so many other things which we have to utalise, in these modern times. The thing about tax is that you have to pay it whether you want or not, and if you don't pay it, you can expect some kind of harassment from the government, regardless of where you are living in this world.

Now, once you pay your tax, it is the people in government, who dictate what to do with it and how it is spent. In every government upon the face of this earth today, most of our money which is paid for taxes, is spent on making wars, weapons, building prisons, and the other basic needs, are not treated with the sense of priorty. So I would like to inform you, that I would much prefer, that tax payers money be spent distributing Justice and community corrections, than be spent on wars, building prisons and making dangerous weapons.

If tax payers money, is spent on making peace, and implementing Reparation, Repatriation, Restoration, Emancipation and compensation, for African people at home and abroad, I can assure you, that it would be money well spent, to correct the crimes which was committed against African humanity, more than five hundred years ago. The sooner that African people are redeemed, from the degrading conditions, under which we are living, while being in these lands of captivity, the better this world will become, and the more peaceful this earth will surely be.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

European Struggling for Africans Reparations
Re: European Struggling for Africans Reparations *LINK*
Re: European Struggling for Africans Reparations
When Are We Going To Reason On This Subject
Nuff ones help in other ways
Re: Nuff ones help in other ways
YES I ! *NM*
Alkl works by ALL color should be done humbly
Re: Alkl works by ALL color should be done humbly
I got video proof of bongos statement
Re: Nuff ones help in other ways
not eNuff ones help in other ways *NM*
true sabba-still inI dont have to join the cure or

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com