Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: European Struggling for Africans Reparations

selamta,

indeed it is good to know that there is an organization created to address this very serious issue from within the white community. it is hopefull news for sure. i am however curious as to whose guidance from the black community the organization is operating under and what plans for attaining, organizing and executing the fullfillment of reparations the group holds. i have not found this information on the website yet. they speak of meeting Silis Muhammed, but i don't think they are under his constant guide. i think an organization that attempts to operate too autonomously and independently from those most affected by the issue being addressed may inadvertantly be either ineffectual or misguided. there must be constant and effectual communication between the african community and the organization. i am still attempting to research the organization and their works though so i don't mean to seem too critical nor do i mean to say that they are disconnected. i would just like to gain as much information on there works and deeds as i can instead of joining / participating in blind faith.

i wonder can anyone direct I to information regarding plans for organization / collection / payment / distribution / execution of reparations that have been put on the table in the past. i mean to refer to the leading / most supported models designed preferrably by africans to correct this horrific inbalance.

i do sincerely hope also that other japheth / "whites" / caucasians in this trod are taking some time to research this as well. i hope that their silence on this topic is due to their spending of computer time researching this organization, though i know everyone has their own living situation and (perspectives of ) realities which they must deal with.

guidance

Messages In This Thread

European Struggling for Africans Reparations
Re: European Struggling for Africans Reparations *LINK*
When Are We Going To Reason On This Subject
Re: When Are We Going To Reason On This Subject
Nuff ones help in other ways
Re: Nuff ones help in other ways
YES I ! *NM*
Alkl works by ALL color should be done humbly
Re: Alkl works by ALL color should be done humbly
I got video proof of bongos statement
Re: Nuff ones help in other ways
not eNuff ones help in other ways *NM*
true sabba-still inI dont have to join the cure or

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com