HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: European Struggling for Africans Reparations

I have been very busy and did not find the time to respond to your post, but now I will try to see what I can do. Now as far has history has shown, Europeans have enslaved African people for more than five hundred years, and the evidence is clear, that African people are still in the lands of captivity, and are still being mistreated even as we speak. I hope we can agree, that the wealth which was made from slavery, was pass down from generation to generation as well as the special priviliges, which were and still are reserved for Europeans. So now these following generation of Europeans, are now representatives of their ancestors and are truly responsible, to correct the crimes, which their forefathers committed against African humanity. Moreover, the fact that they benefited from the wealth and priviliges, then it is their duty, to correct the crimes of their foreparents, by finding ways and means to compensate Mama Africa and her people, and then find ways and means to open those gates and let us Repatriate.to mama Africa the land of our ancestors.

I consider it a very good thing, that Caucation United for Reparations and Emancipation was created, what is now needed to be done, is for them to create many branches of this organization across the international globe, into a genuine net work for corrections, and then use those priviliges, which are available to whites only, to raise funds, and start to make the corrections which they can manage, gradually. For instance, their are Rastafari Elders who are full of age, and would like to go home to Ethiopia or other parts of africa, to spend their final days, in cases like these, CURE can be helpful, by paying for the tickets, of these Elders, and also provide capital to these Elders, to help them to make a new economic start, when they get back home, to the land of their foreparents. The naked fact, that when our Ancestors were kidnapped and smuggled away from Mama Africa, we were not able to take our land with us, and none of our belongings, is clear evidence that we left our land and other properties, right there in Mama Africa, and after more than five hundred years, of slave trading activities, and being in captivity, their is no doubt, that our land and properties,were taken over and utalized, by thousands of different people over the period. It is therefore, very clear, that we will not be able to acquire land, and other necessary convienences to live, and get along when we arrive in our motherland Mama Africa. Right now as we speak, there is a 90 years old Elder in the Rastafari movement, who is very anxious to go home to Ethiopia, along with his wife of many years, and it is a big struggle, to find the money to buy the tickets for these two elders, we are in the process of applying for their visas, but there is yet more money which is needed, with no strings attached, to have this elder and his wife settled in Ethiopia, and be cared for properly. Would this kind of assistance be qualified as Reparations and compensation, or at least the interest on it for over five hundred years? I do have much nmore to say on this issue, if the reasoning develop, and continue.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

European Struggling for Africans Reparations
Re: European Struggling for Africans Reparations *LINK*
When Are We Going To Reason On This Subject
Re: When Are We Going To Reason On This Subject
Nuff ones help in other ways
Re: Nuff ones help in other ways
YES I ! *NM*
Alkl works by ALL color should be done humbly
Re: Alkl works by ALL color should be done humbly
I got video proof of bongos statement
Re: Nuff ones help in other ways
not eNuff ones help in other ways *NM*
true sabba-still inI dont have to join the cure or

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com