Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Hypocrite or worse?
In Response To: Hypocrite or worse? ()

So predictable. Every time a Black man disagrees with the likes of you it has to be because of the whites, never the possiblity that he is capable of independent thought, the one little boy that shouts out "Look, the emperor is naked!".

You seem to think that my views on Mugabe started with Tony Bliar etc. You have chosen to quote from me ,but quite obviously you lack the intellectual capacity to grasp what I am saying. Or, you have some serious denial power. You are chosing to direct attention to Mugabe, when I said quite clearly that the problem in Zimbabwe is not as much about Mugabe as it is about human rights, transparent and publicly-accountable government and the assurance of these. It is about an end to economic opportunity based on political patronage, an end to harrassment and brutality against the weak by the security agents, an end to a systematic scorched earth policy against perceived enemies. This is where I am coming from.

As a Rastafarian, I am no respecter of persons. I will make the same noise about any other regime that will come to power in Zimbabwe. As to my Rastafarianess, you not being one are in no position to gauge it.

And where did I use "Trinidadian" the same way an Aryan would use the word "nigger". Ayinde told me himself that he is "Trinidadian". Why should you be offended at that? You are a Nigerian, why shouldn't I call you that. I am a Zimbabwean, I am happy when people call me that.

If anyone is a tool, it has to be the one shouting "Two legs bad ,four legs better!" for no apparent reason at all.

I know who my enemies are. Biggest of them are darkness and ignorance, in whose name you come. Get thee behind me!

Messages In This Thread

Blair to Africa : Mugabe or Aid?
Re: Blair to Africa : Mugabe or Aid?
UN special envoy begins mission *LINK*
Hypocrite or worse?
Re: Hypocrite or worse? *LINK*
"KNOW YOUR SIZE"
Re: UN special envoy begins mission
Zimbabwe is being hypocritically vilified *LINK*
Re: Zimbabwe is being hypocritically vilified
UK's attempt to demonise Zim flops *LINK*
Still Out to Hijack Africa *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com