HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Hypocrite or worse?
In Response To: Re: Hypocrite or worse? ()

I am committed to doing my bit in securing freedom and progress for Zimbabwe. Whether it is Blair or Mugabe or Tsvangirai that I have to contend with, I believe in a free, democratic Zimbabwe. My concept of democracy extends to cultural democracy, economic democracy, social democracy.

I know enough about Northern Nigeria's Islamic history to know that this once a bastion of learning and progress in Africa, not the degeneration in to a place where they stone to death rape victims. I know enough about Rwanda to know that the kind of ethnic hatred that led to the massacre of Tutsis did not exist before. We can go on about who fostered it, and who gained by it, but the fact remained that it was a Black man's hand on that machete when it chopped up another Black man.

OPHIR is FURA, which is now known as Mt Darwin in Northern Zimbabwe.

And I still stick by my contention that we Africans could be doing more to deal with the Aids virus. And yes, I believe that it was deliberately injected in to our race to decimate our population. But would they have come up with that unless they had perceived that we have become decadent, given to adultery and fornication. Just now I was reading about a Zimbabwean soccer star who moved to S.Africa recently and has fathered children by 7 women. Does this sound like someone who is serious about Aids prevention, let alone maintaining our moral fabric?

The House of Musodza does not enjoy prominence. We did our bit in the liberation struggle, and even before when an independent Buja state repelled the Portugese. A sort of mini-Battle of Adowa in which a European power got whupped by an African nation. The year was 1855. My ancestor was there with his cousin the King, Gurupira. And I have family who died in the Liberation war, and some who survived to this day.

Never you mind about the House of Musodza.

Oga, your hostility towards me is founded more on enthusiasm. So what if I quote from Animal Farm, I think it is one of the most prophetic novels. The other one, 1984, was hastily withdrawn from the Literature curriculum in 2002.

This is where you start bleating " Two legs bad, four legs good!!"

PS- you have not been able to explain your assertion that I described Ayinde as Trinidadian the same way an Aryan would use the word "nigger".

Messages In This Thread

Blair to Africa : Mugabe or Aid?
Re: Blair to Africa : Mugabe or Aid?
UN special envoy begins mission *LINK*
Hypocrite or worse?
Re: Hypocrite or worse? *LINK*
"KNOW YOUR SIZE"
Re: UN special envoy begins mission
Zimbabwe is being hypocritically vilified *LINK*
Re: Zimbabwe is being hypocritically vilified
UK's attempt to demonise Zim flops *LINK*
Still Out to Hijack Africa *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com