Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Blair to Africa : Mugabe or Aid?

Explain to who?

Surely not to the one being removed as they must know what they are feeling. So, who am I to explain to? The waste? Am I to feel shame because 'o look, more African misery on the TV'.

I will leave that to pious pius and the other ignorant tools. Why come here to the waste to cry? Do you think anybody in a 'white' skin gives a skinny shit about Zimbabwe? Brother, the treatment being administered by Robert Mugabe is something Zimbabweans are going to have to endure. It sounds harsh but it is the only way to survive this reality. Africa world-wide is under seige. We are facing extinction. AIDS was introduced into our communities in order to clear the land for colonists. Keep this in mind. Look on the map and check the countries most ravaged by AIDS. Check the resources and check the climate.

So they say Mugabe must go. How? Through full-scale civil war? or, shall we go for what the cat-lick pius recommended; invasion and re-colonisation by the waste?

Yes, why not that, we know how hard they have worked to bring justice and incorruptibility to thier own lands so, yes, surely they will do the same in lands occupied by a species they despise.

Right now, Mugabe bashing is like a party with an open guest-list. All kinds of trash are joining in and if you do not want to catch something, I would advice that you stay away from these.

Messages In This Thread

Blair to Africa : Mugabe or Aid?
UN special envoy begins mission *LINK*
Hypocrite or worse?
Re: Hypocrite or worse? *LINK*
Re: Hypocrite or worse?
"KNOW YOUR SIZE"
Re: UN special envoy begins mission
Zimbabwe is being hypocritically vilified *LINK*
Re: Zimbabwe is being hypocritically vilified
UK's attempt to demonise Zim flops *LINK*
Still Out to Hijack Africa *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com