Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Blair to Africa : Mugabe or Aid?

Ayinde
Honour

You said : 'Bob Geldof and Bono may not be aware of Blair's motives'

I think they are, I think they are all serving the same purpose. We must not be fooled by fake sympathy and hollow passion. This bunch are no different from those people who leave money to cats in thier wills (while ignoring the poverty in thier society) or cry when they have to witness the killing of chickens that they will later have for supper.

Thier 'kind hearts' has never stood in the way of them attaining to whatever they see as being beneficial to themselves (regardless of the cost to 'the other'). So far, African leaders have ignored blah's calls for compliance in the matter of Zimbabwe. So, of course he is going to up the stakes.

The brazeness of this demon is unbelievable, he talks of 'corruption and good governance' while he and his cohorts operate and benefit from the most corrrupt, disreputable and destructive form of governance that there has ever been on the face of this earth.

The day bono called bush a friend of Africa was the day I realised he was an imbecile and the day geldof hailed blah's sincerity was the day I knew for sure that this was just another prostitute.

Sooner or later, all those African leaders who are currently wasting thier time engaging in conversations with the deaf will realise what Robert Mugabe realised.

Wisdom and Strength

Messages In This Thread

Blair to Africa : Mugabe or Aid?
UN special envoy begins mission *LINK*
Hypocrite or worse?
Re: Hypocrite or worse? *LINK*
Re: Hypocrite or worse?
"KNOW YOUR SIZE"
Re: UN special envoy begins mission
Zimbabwe is being hypocritically vilified *LINK*
Re: Zimbabwe is being hypocritically vilified
UK's attempt to demonise Zim flops *LINK*
Still Out to Hijack Africa *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com