HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows

European interference in Zimbabwean politics. I assumed we all know about that to warrant further contemplation on the subject. I am more concerned with the failure of African nationalism to address the problem, the failure to make Zimbabwe strong enough to resist and overcome.

I am not speaking for the Europeans, but who ruined the economy? This thing you are quoting from the US senate, does this explain the systematic abuse of the state-owned monopolies, the resistance by the regime to Black people setting up rival businesses. Does it explain why he never did away with totally inept ministers, but always reshuffled them, so that they could make a mess of a new department as a reward for messing up another? That sir, is not European sabotage, it is called MIS-RULE.

If I want you to fail, Ayinde, I am going to watch you spend the family bread on booze, women etc, beat up your family for protesting. Not only that, but when your son makes noise, I will give him a platform so he can whinge away, although I would consider him a chip of the same (idiot) block for thinking that I really care about him. Then I will keep sneaking in to his garden and plundering what I can, laughing as the whole family goes to pieces.

I will laugh even louder when you turn around and accuse me of causing it all, like I am the one who inspired you towards dissipation!

What you are saying Ayinde, I can see where you are coming from. But you have to acknowledge that Mugabe could have done more, and is found wanting. He has no right to hold us hostage to his past accomplishments.

As for being popular, then why do they have to have party thugs go round forcing everyone to attend rallies? They never used to. We would pour out to cheer the motorcade on, but those days are gone. One time, Mugabe was leaving a rally and passed through Highfield. He saw the thousands coming from Tsvangirai's rally, and he saw for the first time what the regime has been trying to deny. I say this, because my friend who worked at ZBC told me how they would doctor the footage from the rallies. This was at the time when the Information Minister was telling people that 60000 people attended the rally in Marondera at Rudhaka Stadium, a stadium with a capacity for 11000. Before he became Minister, he once wrote in the early 90s that the Mugabe regime would have bungled its way out of popular favour and foresaw the trade unions, headed by.... Morgan Tsvangirai, as a possible viable option. This minister has since fallen out of favour with the same regime, and is now a scathing critic. But that is another story.

Did you see about my posting about the government now asking the white farmers to come back?

Messages In This Thread

Blair is More of a Devil Than Mugabe *LINK*
Excellent Post! *NM*
“Tsvangirai's big head has no sanity” - Mugabe
Re: “Tsvangirai's big head has no sanity” - Mugabe
Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows
Re: Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows *LINK*
Re: Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows *NM*
Re: Blair is More of a Devil Than Mugabe
Duh!
Re: Duh!
You're right
One Zimbabwe or Another
Re: Blair is More of a Devil Than Mugabe

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com