Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows

Masimba

I am beginning to see where you are coming from , though i must say it still unsettles me , yet I find comfort in the fact that it does ring a bell of Familiarity .

"""The less intelligent people on this board think that this neccessarily means Tsvangirai or even MDC, but this is just the problem; cult personalities and the stupid belief that Zimbabwe-Mugabe = 0 or that Zimbabweans were happy till Tsvangirai came along, or that problems with Zimbabwe's politics started only when Tony Blair started talking about them. """

You are asking for a change , if not Tsvangirai , then who ? will some other member of Zanu-pf do ?

Is it true that DMC(Tsvangirai's party) is back by mostly whites financiars ?

"""1. The less intelligent people on this board think that this neccessarily means Tsvangirai or even MDC, but this is just the problem; cult personalities and the stupid belief that Zimbabwe-Mugabe = 0 or that Zimbabweans were happy till Tsvangirai came along, or that problems with Zimbabwe's politics started only when Tony Blair started talking about them. """

Speaking for I self , the problem I see is a CIA and MI5 behind the scene move to remove Mugabe from power . AS we see that Mugabe's Agenda(politics) is still on target for the betterment of all Zimbabweans , and it has remain unchange from the start .

Has his policies in its general direction remain unchanged ? in your opinion .

"""The only way forward is through a government that people have confidence in, having chosen it in a free and fair election"""
""" All I am saying is that the people should have the power to choose, """

Are you saying that the elections are not free and fair ?
Most worldwide election oversight organization found it to be so , (even one that former President Jimmy Carter is a delegate of ) .
Anyway , welcome to the club , it wasnt free and fair here in America for us Black people and I am sure it was the same for us in England . It has been so in the past and will very likely continue so for some more yrs , as we black diasporians continue to fight for it eventual fairness and freeness . The struggle for free and fair elections in the America has been going on since the end of our enslavement . In the carribbean we are still at it , now going almost fifty yrs .

"""- Did nothing to deal with kleptocracy, nepotism, corruption. Surrounded himself with international gangsters like Tiny Rowland, Bredenkamp, Rautenbach, the British Royal family- who own shares in many multi-national corporations, the Oppenheimers etc. Some of these people are today using Zimbabwe as a base for their forays in to the Congo ( confirm, Sista Bantu) """

If curruption exist in his government , then Mugabe is to be blamed and there is no getting arround that .
Are you saying this is on the level of a baby doc Duvalier, Babaginda,Amin or Mubotu Government ?
Or is it-
More along the lines of a Nkrumah ,Rawlings, Doe and Nyrere type mismanagement ?
All fledgeling Governments inherit certain liabilities , if when it comes to power it must respect and honor various obligations of the preceding rulers . Which has been the case for all majority black nations that has come to power after the 1900's except Cuba . In honoring these agreements , you betray the people whom you represent , should you decide not to honour these agreements , you will be subjected to all manner of subterfuge, economic ,social,mental,religious and possible out right invasion .This is the predicament that often leads to curruption . Examples of this is too numerous to mention ,South America's ,IraQ, Iran, Cuba,Haiti,Vietnam ,Grenada,Puerto Rico,Jamaica etc etc .......

"""Imposed restrictions on the media. The result is that sometimes he doesn't have a clue, because his own sources only tell him what they think he wants to hear. """

Yes I too was troubled by this action , so Am I still troubled by the fact that people take rickety boats from Cuba to America in search of Freedom . But believe me , in this 9/11 atmosphere America too has lost much of its opposition's voice . I also remember , the same events being played in my country (Jamaica)in the late 70's - early 80's with the closing of many newspapers and much political violence directed at the people , each party blameing the other for it - only now yrs later we realize how deeply involve the CIA was and whom they were working with .

"""- Did nothing to foster the emergence of a Black merchant/industrialist class. He maintained the colonial legacy, as reflected in the education system, which saw Black people as useful only to other people. """

Again just as with the desire for free and fair elections . We the diasporians are still fighting for inclusion in the education system , both here in the US , England Canada and the CARRIBBEAN . As we struggling to dismantle the Racist/Colonialist legacy left in place .

That is way it rings a bell familiarity ,we the diasporians have seen it all before , having been living in the belly of the beast ourselves all these yrs , we begin to recognize it ways and how it works to achieve its ends . It is to this fact that we call your attention , not that we have the answer to your particular problem , but that we have some experience dealing with problems of that nature .

Lastly Masimba it would go a long way in furthering my understanding of your position , especially if you answer those questions cap with the question mark sign . Feel free to pose any question to me , because MUGABE still remains I HERO

with much respect

Messages In This Thread

Blair is More of a Devil Than Mugabe *LINK*
Excellent Post! *NM*
“Tsvangirai's big head has no sanity” - Mugabe
Re: “Tsvangirai's big head has no sanity” - Mugabe
Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows
Re: Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows *LINK*
Re: Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows *NM*
Re: Blair is More of a Devil Than Mugabe
Duh!
Re: Duh!
You're right
One Zimbabwe or Another
Re: Blair is More of a Devil Than Mugabe

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com