HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows

Your father was a wise African patriot it seems to me. He had observe your bad behavior and your out of order attitudes which you were practicing against your own African leaders, as well as the cause for liberation for African people everywhere. So when he got you out of the country, he make sure that you did not come back, hoping that you would wake up from your slumber of deception at a later time, and come back home to Mama Africa, as a genuine African liberator, and disband the bad company which you were keeping, and return to the Arena of black liberation struggle. So your father went back home and lived in Zimbabwe and died there, as an African patriot, without you being there to reproach him, his family and village, with your outrageous and misleading behavior. Your father is to be respected and appreciated, for his patriotic behavior, and his great wisdom.

As an African patriot myself, I would like to advise you, that if you do not change your very bad behavior, it may be better for the United State of Zimbabawe, that you do not return to Zimbabawe, after your continuous bad mouthing of African liberators, who are working and struggling for the collective liberation of Africa and her people, as well as the genuine United States of African people everywhere. You are very welcome to return to Mama Africa like your father did, but you must change your bad attitudes before you return, this will be a very good thing for you and for Mama Africa and African people as well.

As for me buying a ticket to Zimbabwe, or any other parts of Africa as we speak, I would just like you to know, that I am a part of the African liberation struggle in the African Diaspora, and I have no intention of running away from my assignment like you have done. I remain a part of African liberation struggle in the African diaspora, and will remian here until I am reassigned, by my great internal teacher who resides inside of me.

For your information, there are people in Ethiopia who are ready to welcome me home, and it probably would not cost me one single penny, since there are people, who know of my liberation works, who would be willing to pay for my ticket,
and there are elders in Ethiopia, with whom I have worked, more than forty years ago, who are asking for me to come home to Etiopia, but I must finish my mission in these parts before I go, since I have no intention of leaving Mama Africa when I get there, in the meantime, I must push as much as I can, to bring about Reparation, Repatriation, and Compensation for Mama Africa and her people everywhere. When the time comes, that I am unable to carry on the struggle as much as I would like to do, as a result of age, and bad health, then I will pass the baton of the liberation struggle, and baton of good knowledge, to that generation which shall replace me, and the elders of my generation. Then I will sit among the elders as much as I can, and share my experiences, to those of the following generations, who comes to us for wisdom from time to time.

You are aware that we as African liberators, on this forum, have been trying to build some bridges of unity and communication with you for quite a long time. But each time we have laid that foundation, your have worked so hard to destroy it, and as a result, we were never able to give you the help which you so desperately need, because you continue to resist the liberation cause, of your own African people at home and abroad. We are ready to welcome you, when you are ready to change your ways, since we know that you were decieved as so many of our people are. So it is up to you, to stay with your own African people, or stay on the side of enemies of African people everywhere.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African People everywhere
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

Blair is More of a Devil Than Mugabe *LINK*
Excellent Post! *NM*
“Tsvangirai's big head has no sanity” - Mugabe
Re: “Tsvangirai's big head has no sanity” - Mugabe
Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows
Re: Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows *LINK*
Re: Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows *NM*
Re: Blair is More of a Devil Than Mugabe
Duh!
Re: Duh!
You're right
One Zimbabwe or Another
Re: Blair is More of a Devil Than Mugabe

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com