Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows

Masimba

please forgive me for taking so long to reply , sometime life gets in the way of pleasures .

"""It is not the same as in the West, where the worst your opponents will do to you is embark on a smear campaign. """"

If you think that is whay politics is about in the west , then it is obvious that you are ignorant to what is happening here in the belly of the beast . Where more that 50% of black men between the ages 18 and 45 are in the prison system , which effectively robs them of their rights to exercise the vote . In Jamaica many people lose their lives while attempting to vote , so please reaprise your statements , for it is totally off base .

"""MDC party is financed by a lot of people, including the Nigerian government. ZANU PF was funded during the liberation struggle by the CIA and MI5, among others. At Independence, they also got money from Tiny Rawlings, who boasted that he can buy any African President."""

To equate the funding recieved by ZANU-pf as genuine support from the CIA is to not understand the nature of how they operate . The CIA also supported the ANC but was it genuine ? NO ! it was not , for we now know that it was then who gave away Mandela to the Racist government and was responsible for the continous undermineing of the ANC plans . The funds given are used as a means of keeping the lines of communications open so that the CIA can keep and get info on the inner workings and goings on within ZANU-pf , so that if necessary they can act to destabilise when and if necessary .

As for the idle boast of the rich , men can say whatever pleases them , but is it true . Well as we see by the experience of the Guinea coup plot it may not be true after all .

"""Remember the story of the Guinea coup plot? Some overzealous official uncovered that, but word around the campfire is that that sort of thing is happening. Bredenkamp is an arms dealer."""

How can you blame all thats wrong with Zimbabwe on the Government and then rob them of the credit when things go right . The official was not overzealous , he did his job .

"""Tell you what, I don't believe that the CIA and MI5 are out to remove Mugabe. My own analysis suggests that they only want to create turmoil so that they can put in their own choice."""

Masimba , you realize this is the double speak or fork tongue , at the very least it shows your confusion surrounding the issues - you start by stating that you do not believe that the CIA/MI5 wants to remove Mugabe . Yet you state in the same paragraph , that "they" and I think you mean by "they" - the CIA/MI5 wanys to create TURMOIL so as to put in their own choice .

Is that not removing Mugabe ?
Who is their Choice ?
If not Tsvangarai , then who ?
If you have names , then by all means name them ?
Afterall you know the goings on arround the "campfire" , so it is apparent , that you have some inside info on both camps .

""" What upsets me is that you are ready to make excuses for a government that has brought misery to Black people and then claim that you are for Black people."""

Again it seems you are sending a double message , for you have already stated that the "TURMOIL" is being done to unseat Mugabe and cause a loss of confidence in Tsvangarai , How then can you believe that Mugabe is at fault for the present state of the country . Sure his is the responsiblity , but he bears no fault or liability . So i make no excuse , but recognize that change does not come without some pain and discomfort . Especially when the enemy is strong .

The fact that you people have problems with free and fair elections does not mitigate the situation in Zimbabwe. You may tolerate it there, but I believe that Zimbabwe deserves better.

"""The fact that you people have problems with free and fair elections does not mitigate the situation in Zimbabwe. You may tolerate it there, but I believe that Zimbabwe deserves better."""

We tolerate it , because it is the best system we have so far , as we try to improve it . We all deserve free and fair elections , but when the oppressors is playing with the process , you must first understand what is being done , before you ask for a change or improvement , or you run the risk of throwing out the good with the bad .

""""Call Mugabe your hero, but that is the quickest way towards losing your reputation. I am totally against cult personalities- all these people, Garvey etc, they were not as perfect as all the glory about them would suggest. And they are gone, it is a different world now"""

The more things change the more they remain the same . I have no fear of loseing my reputation , nor do i expect my HEROS to be perfect , I respect them and honour their sacrifice . If they have in the past led the fight for my peoples freedom , then i will trust then over some JOHNNY-COME-LATELY , who talks sweet but has yet to prove his mettle or what he is made of

"""The fact remains, that Mugabe's economic policies have wrought suffering, whatever his intentions. We should be allowed to sack him, and try someone else, and sack that someone when they start to fail. It is called democracy."""

Again it is not his economic policies that has led to the misery and suffering , but foriegners creating TURMOIL , his intentions are of the utmost importance so long as his actions are in union with then .

I worship no one , but i do learn from everone . democracy is not what you newcomers think it is , learn from us in the belly of the beast what it is we know , so that you may not suffer as much at the hands of the oppressors

not finish but got to go , see you next week as the work is on me

Ispect

Messages In This Thread

Blair is More of a Devil Than Mugabe *LINK*
Excellent Post! *NM*
“Tsvangirai's big head has no sanity” - Mugabe
Re: “Tsvangirai's big head has no sanity” - Mugabe
Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows
Re: Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows *LINK*
Re: Dr Kaunda Was There In The Struggle He Knows *NM*
Re: Blair is More of a Devil Than Mugabe
Duh!
Re: Duh!
You're right
One Zimbabwe or Another
Re: Blair is More of a Devil Than Mugabe

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com