HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN IS EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE

My beloved, my only true reason for posting here, is to advance the Rastafari movemant, to a higher level of truthfulness, so that the following generation; can be in a better position to use truth, to attract more African people, to our movemant; for the glorious purpose of mental and physical liberation, of African people everywhere. One of my worst regrets, is to find myself teaching things to people, which I have learnt from other people, which were not even true. That is to say, people who were older than me, and who truly loved me, taught me things which they believed to be true; they were genuinely trying to guide me to the truth, but that which they taught me, were that which they learn from others, but were indeed not true.

So, if we as a race of people, are to go ahead and teach everything which we read, or learn from others, without analyzing or examining, to find out what is reasonable and true, and what is not reasonable but false; then we could end up misleading several generations, who are following us, simple because we neglect to be certain, that what we are teaching, are tested in the burning fire of truth and rights; and is therefore good enough to pass on, from generation to generation. The generation which comes before, have a very sacred responsibilty, to make sure that a solid foundation of good knowledge, is firmly laid, so that the generation which follows, can have a good foundation of good knowledge, in order to continue to build from where we left off.

I would never blame any of my elders who were before me, for any mistakes in any thing which I learned from them, because I do know that they were teaching me, what were taught to them, and what they genuinely considered to be true. But since I am one of the following generation after my elders, I will make every effort to make the necessary corrections, in order to continue to build where they left off. I myself is moving on in age, and it is my intention, to make any needed correction, as it relates to knowledge, whenever I am inspired and instructed to do so, by the Great Universal Power of the Trinity, which is my Great Internal Teacher.

There is a great internal mountain of knowledge inside each of us, we are not always at the same dimension of experince, therefore we will not always be at the same level of knowledge, we will be at various stages based on our various fields of experience. There will always be things which you know which I do not know, and there will also be things which I know which you do not know. There may be also things which you know which I also know, but we may know them at different levels and degrees. That is where reasoning come in, we can sharpen each others minds, by sober and calm reasoning.

There have been many changes which have taken place in the Rastafari movement since its inception. And I do think that there will be more taking place, in order to rationalize the movement, from being so diverse, and instead be so united, to go forward to the liberation of African people everywhere. I do think that each of us, should take a good look at the Rastafari movement, and if there is anything within the movement, which may not be good for the movement, do not be afraid to speak out, and hear the opinion of others, so that we can work together, to leave the follwing generation in a very good position to carry on the struggle.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART.
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Where is Ras Tafari Makenon After 30 years Plus??
Re: Where is Ras Tafari Makenon After 30 years Plu
Sound Reasoning !!
Re: Sound Reasoning !!
yes I *NM*
Re: yes I
Re: yes I
Re:NOT A VERY FAIR QUESTION IN MY OPINION
Rastafari Elders
Re: Italked wit HIM
What Would Ones Rather:
All Living Creatures Represent The Trinty
Re: All Living Creatures Represent The Trinty
True brotha King Heru,
Iron Sharpens Iron Fari!, *NM*
Re: True brotha King Heru,
Priest Adofo:
Correction;:
RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN IS EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
correction
Praise Your Creator , Be At Peace

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com