HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: All Living Creatures Represent The Trinty

My reason for asking where is Ras Tafari Makenon is very plain and simple. Tafari Makenon was born in 1892, at a time when his father Ras Makenon was very active in the governmental and military administration of Ethiopia and her people. His father did not hesitate to teach all which he could about governmental administrations. When Tafari was just under fourteen years of age, his father gave him some responsibilities of governmental, administrations. In addition he called an assemble of the elders, nobles and warriors, and informed them in the presence of Tafari, that he is committing his son Tafari in their hands, and he would expect them to care for his son like he was their own son. He then gave Tafari the house to work with the nobles, elders warriors and patriots and make a success of the administration.

About six months after, Ras Makenon died, and from then on, Ras Tafari Makenon has been a very active person , on the National and International scene, as it relates to social Justice for His people everywhere.
But while all this was taking place, the power and might of this Universe, which is the same power of the Trinity, must have existed many thousands of years before Ras Tafari was born from his mother. Any way Ras Tafari Makenon was very busy carrying out governmental administration, actively speaking for 24 years , before he was blessed to become the physical representative of Haile I Sellasse I the great might and power of the Trinity. It was time for him to ascend unto the Throne, and so the omnipotent powers of the mighty Trinity, flowed like a mighty river into and around him, and the Priests and holy people were instructed internally, to Crown him as a great servant of his people, and the glorious name Haile Sellasse I was revealed to them as the name to be given to Ras Tafari Makenon, considering that there was much greater works ahead of him to be done, and he would therefore need the supreme powers of this universe to qiude keep and protect him from trials.

From the year of his birth to the year when he was crowned, would make it thirty eight years of serious activities both national and international.. When the Revolution took place in Ethiopia, in 1974, it was announced internationally, that Ras Tafari Makenon was killed, and that his government was being administered by new rulers. Since that time another revolution took place, and another set of leaders are involve in the running of the government Ras Tafari Makenon who is a very practical and active person in all his life, has not been seen, in no form of activity since that time as far as I know, neither national or international, and he is not sitting on the Throne ever since that time. He is not active in Parliament as head of his Government, while others are active in the positions where he was active in the past. He is not seen driving or walking in the streets of Ethiopia as he used to do in the past. So why is it becomes a crime, for me or any person upon the face of this earth, to ask where is Ras Tafari Makenon?

I do think that is a question you all should be asking yourselves if you are all pragmatic people. You should all make it you social cultural and governmental duty, to carry out a very serious investigation, as to what has become of Ras Tafari Makenon, instead speaking without investigating, you all should investigate before you speak. I have spoken to one high ranking member of the twelve Tribe of Isreal, who visit Ethiopia several times per year, since he is involved in the building and administration of the School at Shashamane and its foundation, and he is of the opinion, that Ras Tafari Makenon, has made the great transition, and is now abiding in the natural atmosphere. Now I do not know where Ras Tafari Makenon is, but circumstantial evidence is practically showing, that he is missing in actions and activities. So I ask that question and I will ask it again, does any one knows where is Ras Tafari Makenon?

If you know where he is, please tell us for I am not the only one who wants to know, I am sure that there or lots of people who will be relieved, just to know what has become of this great African patriot and African liberator. I do have the right to ask Ras Tafari any question which I have in mind to ask him, if I am able to, see him face to face, and no one have any right to be disturbed, because I said that I have some questions for my African brother Ras Tafari Makenon, look how many Europeans have interview him over the period of time, when he was busy and active both national and international. You all have the right to believe in whatever you want to believe, but you do lot have any right to prevent me from investigating about the where about of my beloved brother Ras Tafari Makenon.

It is a shame to mislead your own people and be expecting them to believe whatever that you believe, if you do not investigate you have no truthful authority to speak, your authority would only be based on assumption and belief, which can be either true of false, so you will just have to wait until the proof is produced to be able to tell whether you were misled or not. I prefer to ask, and if you know the answer, or you do not know, there is just no reason to be arguing with me because I ask a question, which you are not bold enough to ask. You all better be prepared, for I do have more questions to ask. There are contradictions inside the Rastafari Relgion and they needc to bec rationalized. In the meantime, there is no reason for you all to be doubtful in praising Ras Tafari Makenon, because he have done great works for his African race of people, and his works speak for themselves. So let it be known that there is no reason for any of you to accuse me of any thing, except that I am just trying to find out where is Ras Tafari Makenon, and instead of just saying you do not know, you are shooting you verbal arrows at me, but as usual I will just for give you as my brother Ras Tafari Makenon would have done. Ras Tafari Makenon remain the physical representative of the power of the Trinity Haile I Sellasse I.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere,
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus
you see no space for real rational reasoning with you this is your socalled response above.

i still hold my ground it is a trick and arrogant question you are going on like you are clever but clever is different to wise i'm not misleading my people RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN LONG WENT AWAY HE DROPPED THAT TITLE AND NAME WHEN HE ASCENDED THE THRONE IF THEY BRING ME A PHYSICAL BODY WITH FLESH ON IT THAT LOOK LIKE RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN,THEN ILL HOLD MY PEACE UNTIL THEN IF SUCH BE THE CASE ILL CHANT THAT HAILE SELASSIE I ONCE KNOWN A RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN IS THE ALMIGHTY.

YOU HOLD YOUR OPINION I DON'T HAVE TO FOLLOW BACK OF YOU, HAVE YOUR INVESTIGATION THAT IS YOUR FREEDOM YOU READ LAZY TO, I DID SAY I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE MAN IN FLESH IS, BUT IN SPIRIT HE IS RIGHT IN MY HEART AND I WONT REMOVE HIM FOR ANYONE.

I AM NOT OF A EUROPEAN MINDSET OF CHRISTIANITY, AND I DON'T PROCLAIM TO BEING A EUROPEAN CHRISTIAN OR ANY KIND OF CHRISTIAN, SO DON'T GO TREATING I LIKE ONE.

RIGHT NOW BOTTOM LINE FOR ME, I DON'T CARE WHO AGREES WITH YOUR MESSAGE OR POST, I DON'T HAVE TO I FIND YOU RUDE, PATRONIZING, AND ARROGANT, FOR A ELDER BY THIS RESPONSE.

I WILL SAY THOUGH, WHILE YOU FEEL YOUR COURSE OF REASONING IS FOR THE BENIFIT OF AFRICANS EVERYWHERE, IT DOES'NT HAVE TO BE FOR ME, AND I DON'T WANT NO FORGIVENESS FROM A RUDE AND ARROGANT PERSON LIKE YOU, WORST YOU ARE A ELDER TRYING TO MISLEAD US INTO THINKING HAILE SELASSIE I AND RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

I KNOW ALL THIS HISTORY YOU PRESENT HERE, TELL WHO DOES'NT, OH SORRY I SHOULD'NT SAY THAT, THIS IS A OPEN FORUM FOR EVERYONE SO YOU ARE TELLING WHO WANT TO ACCEPT OR NOT ACCEPT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ANY HOW, BUT I DON'T NECESSARILY HAVE TO AGREE WITH YOU THOUGH.

YOU ALWAYS TRY TO PLAY THE COOL DON'T GET EMOTIONAL IRON BODIED ELDER, ALWAYS PLAYING THE SELF RIGHTEOUS MAN TELLING PEOPLE YOU ARE TRYING TO EDUCATE AFRICANS WHO ARE WILLING TO LISTEN TO YOU EVERYWHERE, BUT YOU CAN'T FOOL ME, LIKE HON MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY SAYS, YOU CAN FOOL SOME OF THE PEOPLE SOME OF THE TIME, BUT NOT ALL OF THE PEOPLE ALL OF THE TIME.

WELL LIKE YOU SAY ILL MAKE MY INTERNAL TEACHER HELP ME OUT LIKEWISE YOU DO THE SAME.

YEAH IF IS THIS THE BEST RESPONSE YOU CAN GIVE ME THEN FORGET FURTHER RESPONDING TO ME I HAVE MY WORKS TO GO AND DO FOR THE LIBERATION OF MY PEOPLE ALSO NOT JUST YOU, AND BABA YOU WILL SEE WHO BOBO ADIGUN IS I'M NO LAME FAKE DREADLOCK HIPPY I'M A REAL RASTAMAN WELL COMMITTED TO THIS WAY OF LIFE WHETHER OR NOT YOU HAVE PERSONALLY MET OR KNOWN ME, I NEVER GREW AS RASTAFARI TO WOLF IT OUT.

I DON'T THINK YOU ARE BOLD ENOUGH TO ASK THE GLOBAL RASTAFARI COMMUNITY OFF THE INTERNET THIS QUESTION AS YOU FEAR VERBAL REPRISALS.

THE INTERNET IS GOOD AND A SHAM ALL IN ONE, FOR THERE ARE REAL PEOPLE YES RASTAFARI PEOPLE WHO DON'T USE COMPUTER AND THEY DON'T SEE THESE KIND OF QUESTIONS ASKED, AND THEY ARE NOT APPROACHED IN THE MAINSTTREAM WITH THIS KIND OF QUESTION BY PEOPLE LIKE US HIDING BEHIND A COMPUTER AND POSING ANY OLD KIND OF QUESTION ABOUT SOMEONE GREAT.

YEAH WHY DON'T WE MAKE THIS INTERESTING AND COME OFF OUR COMPUTERS COME FACE TO FACE IN A GLOBAL AND INTERNATIONAL RASTAFARI FORUM YES ALL PERSONS WHATEVER THEIR STATUS OR MANSION, COME TO SOME FINAL DECISION AND ASK ALL THESE QUESTIONS AND EVERY OTHER MESSAGE OR POST POSTED HERE.

MANY CLUELESS NET PEOPLE OUT THERE NOT INVOLVED IN THIS FORUM, WHAT I'M SAYING DON'T ASK THIS QUESTION JUST TO US WHO USE THE NET OR YOUR TWELVE TRIBES MAN WHO YOU MENTIONED, NAME THE PLACE AND TELL ALL OF US THE GLOBAL COMMUNITY OF RASTAFARI THE TIME TO MEET UP I WILL FLY COME.

SET UP A INTERNATIONAL RASTAFARI SEMINAR WHICH ALL PERSONS WHETHER THEY ARE IN A ORGANIZATION OR JUST DOING THEIR OWN THING CAN COME, TELL EVERYONE, DON'T FEAR VERBAL RESPISALS YOU SAY YOU ARE INVESTIGATING WHERE RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN IS FROM SINCE 1974 WELL GO BEYOND THE NET GO TO THE NEWS PAPERS, THE HILLS AND VALLIES ETC.

WELL I CAN GO ON ALL DAY BUT I DON'T WANT TO SOUND LIKE A BABBLING TONGUE.

THAT SAID OCEANS FARWARD ALL BLESSING AND ALL BLEST, FROM KES ASUKILE ADIGUN ADOFO.

Messages In This Thread

Where is Ras Tafari Makenon After 30 years Plus??
Re: Where is Ras Tafari Makenon After 30 years Plu
Sound Reasoning !!
Re: Sound Reasoning !!
yes I *NM*
Re: yes I
Re: yes I
Re:NOT A VERY FAIR QUESTION IN MY OPINION
Rastafari Elders
Re: Italked wit HIM
What Would Ones Rather:
All Living Creatures Represent The Trinty
True brotha King Heru,
Iron Sharpens Iron Fari!, *NM*
Re: True brotha King Heru,
Priest Adofo:
Correction;:
RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN IS EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
Re: RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN IS EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE
correction
Praise Your Creator , Be At Peace

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com