HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Where is Ras Tafari Makenon After 30 years Plus??

My own conception is that Haile I Sellasse I is everywhere in this great universe, since according to what we all learn, Haile Sellasse I really means Power of the Trinity, which can mean Heat Air and Water, Sun Moon and Stars, Lightening Thundering and Earth Quake, Tornadoes Vulcanoes and Hurricanes, and all of the omnipotent forces which control this great earth and the universe in general including the fresh air which we breathe in.

So again I am of the opinion that Haile I Sellasse I is in the depths of the sea, in the thickness of the rain forest, in the depths of the earth, in the trees, in the fishes, in the animals, and in all human beings and is in every country upon the face of this earth, and is the great internal teacher of all creatures upon this earth, and that included the most rebellious of them all which is humanity.

The power of the Iyala Trinity in my opinion, is the power of this great Universe which control all things, and which giveth directions and instructuions, to all things and creatures upon the face of this earth. So regardless of which language, the Power of the Trinity is written or spoken in, it remains the power of the Trinity, and so every nation was given their own vine and fig tree, under which to live in peace with their neighbors, therefore there is really no need for another nation, to leave their vine and fig tree and to disrupt others.

Each nation should be satisfied with the vine and fig tree under which they are placed, and should not become so greedy as to want go to the vine and fig trees of their neighbors, to steal and create contentions and disunity. In my opinion man is no different from the birds or the fishes in the sea, and if the are any differences, it is only that men have become so greedy and brutish, that after brutalizing each other, they have turned their brutality to the other creatures upon this earth.

So where is Ras Tafari Makenon, do you know?
Well, you really do not have to agree with me, and you really do not have to start any contention with me, if you disagree with me that is reasonable, since I am not asking you to agree, I am just expressing my internal conception, which I have been walking around with for a while, Ras Tafari Makenon, was the physical representative of Haile I Sellasse I; Haile Sellass I is Spiritual manifestation, which guided and protected Ras Tafari Makenon, before and when he was annointed to sit on the Throne, and protected him until his work was finished.

The work for the liberation of African people continues, and each person in the struggle have their mission to be carried out, which was given to each person by the great powers of this universe, and powers of the Trinity Haile I Sellasse I. It is therefore idiotic, for people to think that some parts of this great earth is any more blessed than another part of the earth. There have been wars and murders and greed and jealousy in every part of this earth, over the period of millions of years, since this earth was inhabited by people and animals and various creatures, which was placed here by the Creator.

No part of this earth is holier than the other, that is just a religious beleif which is having the better of various beleivers. The earth is one big place, where Mother Nature and Father Time put different people and different creatures to abide, and inherit and share to resources of the earth among themselves. But as greed becomes a very common factor among the creatures of the earth, their owen attitudes and vibrations creates natural disasters, since they fail to see that Mother Nature and Father Time, provided everytrhing for them, even before their very day of birth.

Right in that very area, which there was this great tidal wave, which killed roughly two hundred or more thousand people, they have been at war for more than 30 years. Even the great and sweet Ethiopia, of which we have been boasting and talking about, if we wish to speak the truth, they have been at war for quite a very long time, it is hard to remember any long period of time when there was any lasting peace. France and Portugal and Italy and others were always mixed up in our affairs. And now, even on this African forum of reasoning, where as African people, are trying to reason, just to see if we can get our affairs in order, we are still having European interferances, they are acting as if we are not a race of people who can conduct our own affairs, without them telling us what to say or do. And what is much more disgraceful, there seems to be African people who are taking sides with these Europeans.

I have to really have a good laugh, where I read some words, which they use on this forum, which are really Iyagelic words, which were revealed to us, between that period of time in the very early sixties, when we used to ascend up into Warieka Mountains for meditation, and then descended into the City of Kingston Jamaica, to teach in the market place, and to burn up lyack Iyant, with Iyagels who were still in the city, voices only, no drums or any other instruments just our melodious voices.

I have leave now to go to Ancestors Village to attend an event shortly, so let me just tell you all, that I stll think that China is for the Chinese, India for the Indians, Japan for the Japanese, Europe for the Europeans and Africa for the Africans those at home and those abroad.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Where is Ras Tafari Makenon After 30 years Plus??
Re: Where is Ras Tafari Makenon After 30 years Plu
Sound Reasoning !!
Re: Sound Reasoning !!
yes I *NM*
Re: yes I
Re: yes I
Re:NOT A VERY FAIR QUESTION IN MY OPINION
Rastafari Elders
Re: Italked wit HIM
What Would Ones Rather:
All Living Creatures Represent The Trinty
Re: All Living Creatures Represent The Trinty
True brotha King Heru,
Iron Sharpens Iron Fari!, *NM*
Re: True brotha King Heru,
Priest Adofo:
Correction;:
RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN IS EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
Re: RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN IS EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE
correction
Praise Your Creator , Be At Peace

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com