Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Where is Ras Tafari Makenon After 30 years Plu

givin thanks for your reasonin ,
i am in agreement with quite all the tings you say here .
when you talk about 1957 ....there where the rastafari movement take a religious stand , am i right to overstand this ?
maybe more obvious , because i think people already in 1930 where hailin Selassie I as the ALLMighty in flesh ....

what i&i would like to make it clear is that we do not have to generalize .
in accordance to your word/sound Ras Marcus , i see clearly that RasTafari liveth in all creepin things on the face of this earth and more ! , because really He is One with the breath of Life which live in each and every thing ( yahman , you said POWER OF THE TRINITY ) , so i thiunk there is no argument here with every rasta on the face of this earth . bein white or black .
both and each color people see this and hail the ALLMIGHTY of creation .

but then you go a mix up rastafari political movement sayin the true cause of rastafari is Africa for Africans , and so on ... and then again the true cause of RasTafari is 144.000 will be saved .

Now you see , i got to question one thing just to better overstand your reasoning .
so maybe you will better overstand mine .

RasTafari is a messianic movement ? a political movement ? or both ? in your sincere opinion .
i really would like to hear the elders opinion .
because , really , i do not exclude each part . for me a spiritual movement of course will affect the social environment . so , that's why for mi is First a spiritual movement .

and when you talk about 144.000 saints , you make mi think of this , bible talkin , sounds reasonin , confrontation and praises . not so ?
in reality , if this for you it is so clear maybe it is not for all the others , includin me . You see where all this fussin on board is comin ....

i hear you when you say africa for africans and europe for europeans , but this has nothin to do with the salvation you were talkin about .
as you say , it is believed that only the good from all side of the earth will be in those 1440000 ( but that is not really what i reasoned on that one ) so not only africans , right .
THIS means that each and everyone under his fig tree GOT to give Iternal Praise to RAS TAFARI .Becasue we site HIM as the King of Glory .

so i&i do not see all these differences .
you know where all this came out ? .....it came out when i&i move on prejudice and on false foundation , and when we generalize . ( whites talk and do nothin .....and so on ! i myself could say the same things of blacks ! )
ones and ones continue to say that RasTafari is ONLY about black determination and all dat , the foundation is black liberation ann counscious ,leavin COMPLETELY APART the Revalation , while in my opinion TOGHETER with that there is a message of Ineversal Redemption , because i KNOW Jah is no partial , and i KNOW Jah is manifestin trought HAILE SELASSIE I , and a message that is SPIRITUAL .

and i will give you more of my thoughts on that .....
political parties no never can win on spiritual matters .
political movement , black political movement , had been great , of great influence and very good and needed ( it is really matters of time ) . but look where they arrived at ....and i say this with sadness in my heart ( i am readin now huey p and the BPP ) they all went destroyded by the evil forces of babylon , i may think at the unia too , and all those great revolutionaries parties which made their move politically .......
and i look with this perspesctive at the rastafari movement too .......soon as the beginnin as it was more about truth & rights ( yes dat is ) political parties put them hand on each side .....tryin as allways to denstroy everything which stands for Truth and Rights .
what reamains is , in my opinion , that fire that could never be quenched , RASTAFARI, KING OF INEVERSE who stand for Equal Rights and Justice .FOR ALL .

Ras Marcus , believe me , i&i know of the 400 hundreds and more of sufferin , and by bein rasta , i&i do not wanna to cancel that , and i really want to see all the devil which still is goin on against poors and blacks in the world fall, and i am well sad enuff to know the situation in which Africa is still NOW , and as you , i know the causes of this tribulation .
all that sayin , i still think we are on the same side of the field in this ya final batlle .
RasTafari side .

Now , re-readin my post , one thing came to my mind .....nobody here seem to have to say nothin to you in reference to the Divinity of Selassie I , to the Power of the Trinity name , and so on .......

i notice that same words/sound uttered from different mouths make a different POWER !

this is another lesson i have learned ..

give thanks for movin my mind in this morning on higher hights ,

mo'love

Messages In This Thread

Where is Ras Tafari Makenon After 30 years Plus??
Sound Reasoning !!
Re: Sound Reasoning !!
yes I *NM*
Re: yes I
Re: yes I
Re:NOT A VERY FAIR QUESTION IN MY OPINION
Rastafari Elders
Re: Italked wit HIM
What Would Ones Rather:
All Living Creatures Represent The Trinty
Re: All Living Creatures Represent The Trinty
True brotha King Heru,
Iron Sharpens Iron Fari!, *NM*
Re: True brotha King Heru,
Priest Adofo:
Correction;:
RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN IS EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
Re: RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN IS EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE
correction
Praise Your Creator , Be At Peace

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com