HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Where is Ras Tafari Makenon After 30 years Plu

There is much to be talked about in some very Sacred reasonings, which will help to rationalize the Rastafari movemant, and the struggle for the true mental and physical redemption, of African people everywhere. There are some people who are trying very hard to confuse the true cause and goals, of the Rastafari movemant, by ignoring what was done and is still being done to African people everywhere. The Rastafari Movemant is a Movemant which was and is still based on the laws and practices Mother Nature and Father Time. About the year 1957, it was infiltrated by some religious people, and from then on, they who were not convinced of the true cause of the movemant, went astry, and created a kind of spiritual division in the movemant. Some of those who were already religious inclined follow the religious trend of the infiltration, and before long, that religious section was growing and became very popular.

It was not long after that that the University of the West Indies, did a survey of the Rastafari people, and publish in their findings that the Rastafari people were diverse in their beleifs and activities. The true cause of the Rastafari Movemant is really Africa for Africans, Europe for Europeans, India for the Indians, China for the Chinese, or let every nation live under the vine and fig tree where they were placed, by Mother Nature and Father Time, and let peace and happiness flows among humanity.

The cause of the Rastafari religion is that 144,000 people who are considered Saints, will be going to Zion to live as Saints, and in this group, there is a remnant of every nation upon the face of this earth. This is also the teachings of the Christian religion and most of the denominations upon the face of this earth. Now this is coming straight out of the bible, and it is considered to be truth, although it is only a beleif, which cannot be proven by any person or persons who teaches it. So what all this teaching is saying, is that, out of all those many millions of people in all walks of life, which Mother Nature place upon the face of this earth, only 144,000 will be save to go to Zion to live, and all others will perish when that great day of Judgement comes.

I do think that these kind of teachings need to be reasoned about, and questioned, in an intelligent atmosphere , without people shouting for fire for those who are just trying to find out, from whence these teachings came. Indeed some vocalist do not write constructive songs anymore, they recite the various bible verses, with some musical accompaniment, and that is considered a hit. In the early days, very serious Rastafari people would also read the bible and analized it, and questioned it, and took whatever they found which were reasonable for them selves, but left the unreasonable parts where they were. But their were also those who were extremely relgious, who would follow the bible word for word, and would be willing to start a contention if you question anything, which did not convince you of the truth.

What I am concerned about even as I write, is the fact that African people were brutalized across the middle passage, into slave trading activities, and have been enslaved for more than five hundred years, and are still in the lands of captivity even as we speak, and all of that is being pushed under the carpet, by Europeans, who are anxious to go to Ethiopia, to get a piece of Shashamane, to live, and yet to date there has not been any reparation, no repatriation, and no compensation to Mama Africa, for the crimes which were committed against Mama Africa, and her African humanity. Here is one reasonable passage which I took from the bible. ONE GENERATION GOETH AND ANOTHER COMETH, BUT THE EARTH ABIDETH FOR EVER. My reason for qouting this one, is that in my life time, I have known many many people, who have passed away, and was replaced by several other generation, and this seems to be happening universally everywhere. There is more to say but that will take time.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Where is Ras Tafari Makenon After 30 years Plus??
Sound Reasoning !!
Re: Sound Reasoning !!
yes I *NM*
Re: yes I
Re: yes I
Re:NOT A VERY FAIR QUESTION IN MY OPINION
Rastafari Elders
Re: Italked wit HIM
What Would Ones Rather:
All Living Creatures Represent The Trinty
Re: All Living Creatures Represent The Trinty
True brotha King Heru,
Iron Sharpens Iron Fari!, *NM*
Re: True brotha King Heru,
Priest Adofo:
Correction;:
RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN IS EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
Re: RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN IS EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE
correction
Praise Your Creator , Be At Peace

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com