HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Let our African women be free to speak and act

Your reasoning and presentation is very positive, and are based on the sacred activities, of Mother Nature and Father Time. I do use this Great Creation, this Great Universe, as my measuring stick to measure right and wrong. When our activities are in accord with Mother Nature and Father Time, then we know that we are on the right track. When we are not in accord with this Great Creation, then we are out of line with reality.

Unity is a quality which we are seriously in need of as a race of people, but we just will not have unity among our people, until we have unity in the individual families every where. For us to achieve unity in our families, then we must first have this balance between our Hemales and Shemales. Man and woman living together must live a very sacred life, respecting and caring for each other in a very balanced manner.

There must be a balanced relationship, because we cannot sail into the waters of prosperity, on dictatorship, this ship will sink sooner or later.
All the people who were born upon this earth, were born from a woman. So the woman have her very sacred part to play in our creation, and so is the man, but they must both play these parts together, with oneness of mind, having a mindset of goodness.

It takes a man and a woman to reproduce, and it takes a man and a woman, to nourish and care for the process of reproduction, and care for the fruits which are produced. Pregnancy can be a very rough time for a woman, and at this time, special care must be taken of the woman, it is not reaaly a time that she should be left alone for long period of time. We must try not to forget to remember, that she is bearing child or children, and that child is looking forward, to feel his fathers vibration in the house, as much as is possible.

When there is a pregnancy, which produces a twin, a boy and girl as indentical twins, then there must be no religious discrimination, as it relates to niether the boy or the girl, for they are twins, and they came from the same place, and were truly connected before they were born.

Each of then will have to be cared for, until they are strong enough to be able to walk and talk, and go through the various stages of developments, which Mother Nature have in store for each of them. But they will play together, throughout their childhood, and enjoy the company of each other, and all of this time, the boy does not have a beard, and the girl does not have a monthly cycle, because these two manifestations, are really signs of becoming mature, the boy getting his beard upon his face, and the girl getting her monthly cycle as it relates to the movements of the Moon.

It is really when they start to listen to those religious dogmas, that the unneeded scournfulness, is handed out to the woman, and she is expected to be seen and not to be heard, because all of a sudden, she has become unclean, because the Moon has smiled upon her, and make her more matured, as she is being prepared, for the sacred activities of reproduction, which is indeed a great blessing.

It take a great person or persons, who can review, their activities, and the things which they are, or have been teaching to people, as rules and regulations, or truth, to be able to discover, that they have been misleading people, and then boldly say, I have made some mistakes, I am now going to correct them, I were wrong in the things which I taught, but that was what I Iearned, from those who were before me, but now I must make the needed corrections, so that the following generation, will have the right knowledge, to pass on from generation to generation.

With no disrecpect to my elders before me, I do know that they did teach me, what they learned from their elders who were before them, but since knowldge do increase, and this revelation is now flowing in our minds, I do ask for your forgiveness, and I do have great regrets.

When people have the guts, to do or say such words with conviction, then we know that we are on our way, to true African unity, since that would be a very good start, for that balance which we seek, among African Hemale and Shemales.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination with internal convictions, for community corrections.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Let our African women be free to speak and act.
The Sabbath and the Moon

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com