HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Let our African women be free to speak and act

Welcome to the reasoning, I am hoping that other women like yourself, will feel free to express themselves, in the way they feel about these subjects, with strong self determination, and no hesitation, for this is how changes and corrections can be made. There is nothing to be afraid of when you can speak the truth, and speak it ever regardless of what the cost may be.

We do need help ourselves, in the order of blasting this reasoning on this subject, wide open, so that brothers and sisters will feel free, to speak openly on this matter, instead of treating it like a subject which is untouchable. It is a very tragic mistake, which needs to be abolished from all religious movement, but especially the Rastafari movement.

I was very much annoyed when I read,in some recent man made Laws, that a woman who is in her monthly cycle, should not touch the Nyabinghi drums, or enter the Nyabinghi gates of worship, it appeared to me, as such a backward statement, and I knew then, that very soon, I was sure to bring this matter to our international African audience, for their opinions, and practical corrections.

I think we would be better of as a race of people, if we allow Mother Nature and Father Time to be our Teacher, than to rely upon the European bible, for our every instructions. And even if a few, or some of what is in that book, sound reasonable, we still do not have take the dirty unreasonable sections, and try to apply then as Laws, against our Mothers of Creation.

For how can a drum, which is made, from a piece of wood, and the dead skin of animals, and pieces of metal, be more respected, and be looked upon, as cleaner, than our living African Iyaughters, this is a great mistake, and also a great disgrace. It is also a great mistake, if African people, allow this kind of Arabic influence, to prevail in this movement, without speaking out against it, once and for ever, in order to have it abolished, so that we can also strike at the very foundation, of other changes which are eurgently needed, among our people everywhere.

And why would any wise woman, allow the clitoris or the sexual organs of her blessed girl child, to be tampered with, by heartless people, who have chosen, to violate the creative processes, of Mother Nature and Father Time. Those people who actually do these things, have no feelings for the future of our children and our people, by allowing what is called circumcition, to be practiced on our beloved African girl children. This is a very brutal abominatable action, and must also be abolished East West, North, and South of this vast Creation.

Mother Nature and Father Time, already created these children and have given them there womb, what right do these vagabonds have to interfare with what Mother Nature have already made perfect. This reasoning should not stop, I do think that people who realize that these activities are outrageous, should voice their opinoins, without being afraid of losing a friend.

I will just draw one more reference before I close this post, I think that I am aware, that sometimes when a mother is pregnant, that mother have twins inside of her, while she is pregnant, some times it is a boy and a girl, which make up this twin inside of her, and some times they are indentical twin.

So my question is, can any one tell me, if the girl child inside of her mother, is unclean, each time the Moon causes women to go through their Sacred monthly cycles, and the boy who is her indentical twin brother very clean, while the girl is very unclean?

I would really like to learn what are the opinoins, of the great Leaders of the Rastafari Movemant, should we seriously assemble and reason upon these matters, and take conscious actions of Reformation, so that our women which is our greatest source of Unity, and care and protection, can be contented, and be free to speak their minds, whenever they are not satified, with any situation.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Let our African women be free to speak and act.
The Sabbath and the Moon

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com