Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Let our African women be free to speak and act

Iziz!

Give thanks RasOward for these wise words or sounds. Some Rasta men only want to have sex to satisfy their lust and to procreate so that they can be like the bible said. A happy man has many children within his gates. (My paraphrase). I have heard of a man who beat his wife every time she menstruated! A natural process too! This is because some other men and women have convinced them that menstruation is unnatural and of course these are usually the haters who the Rastamen want to be like those who are closer to HIM and HER than anyone else. The self appointed mis-leaders in the trod.

I know that my abusive and conniving so-called king man more like a jailer. He makes sure to have men visit when I am menstruating because he wants them to smell the blood and shame me. I think that he has some serious self-hatred problems. I believe that he was probably sexually abused by someone and this has made him feel that if had been born lighter he would have been better off. This may be true but it would not have made him a better person. But it sure makes him want to become a member of the click of the special (Sm)Others or chosen ones. I also feel that the strict codes about women practically living seperate lives by sleeping in different quarters during menstruation is nonsense. What about really poor folks? And you would think that the Bobos who follow these rules and regulations so strictly would have no girl children! Since many accept the fact that girls are conceived when there is blood left in the uterus.

I Thank you again for your Isight and may the most high and higness HIM and HER and their royal tribe bless de I for speaking truthfully.

Messages In This Thread

Let our African women be free to speak and act.
The Sabbath and the Moon

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com