HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Let our African women be free to speak and act

Open reasoning is much better than secret gossip, and I am very sure that there are a whole lot of people even as we speak, who are having problems, inside of them, as to whether they should speak on this topic or not. We are all people and we do make mistakes, by listening to others and following others, because we are trying to get true knowledge. But as soon as we discover, that a certain idea or principle is wrong, then we must speak on it, even if you use to believe in it.

We can some times create great unity, and save many people from being mislead, if we just speak the truth, without even thinking about those who will be offended. My way of life, is to work for positive reformation, where ever I find it neccessary, especially if the situation is very hurtful to my people. I do hope that Elders in the Rastafari movemant, will have access to these information, and respond positively, so that the reasoning can expand, for international Iyaducation.

I am also hoping that the Iyaughters, who can see clearly, regarding this Sacred topic being discussed, will feel free to speak their views, without being intimidated by their Kingman, who is considered, to be the head of the house, instead of the best positive idea, being the head of the house. Looking forward to hear from you all my people.

We must grow internally from stage to stage most glorious. So if we find out inside our selves, that we use to preach a certain doctrine, thinking that it was true and righteous all together, but now we realize that it is wrong, then the honorable thing to do, is to admit that we have made a mistake, and stop teaching that which is false, and be uplifted to a higher hieghts in dignity and integrity.

But if you realize that what you were teaching was wrong, and you continue to teach it because you do not want to offend your friends, or you are too big to say you made a mistake, and you are sorry, then you have already demoted yourself internally, and it will not take long for you to be rewarded internally with shame and guilt, for misleading your own people, and refusing to make the corrections, after it was revealed to you.
Again I send many oceans of blessings with positive reformation.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART.
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Let our African women be free to speak and act.
The Sabbath and the Moon

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com