HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Let our African women be free to speak and act

I really respect the efforts which you said you made, in order to give comfort and solitude to your Iyaughta, when she is passing through her very sacred period, which is related, to the movements of the great Mother Moon. This can be a very painful time for the Iyaughters.

It is not a good thing to neglect her, at a time when she is in need of help. She may just need a cup of tea, are some hot water, you can wash the dishes and help in any genuine way that you can, this is your mate, she may just want to talk to you, she may just need some wise words to comfort her, and send her off to sleep.

If you were not feeling well, you would certainly love for her to stand by you, and show you some love, so just do unto the Iyaughters as you would like them to do unto you. I would just like to stress again, that our Iyaughters are never unclean, they were not born unclean, they were not look upon as unclean, when they were growing up as little baby girls.

As they grow closer to maturity, Mother Nature causes them to have a monthly cycle, which is related to the Movement of the Moon, as a creational signal, that they are ready, or heading towards, the glorious stages of reproduction, that is what this monthly cycle is related to, reproduction.

I do think that the time has come, when we must seriously review, most of the things we were teaching in the past, and make bold corrections where needed, so that the following generation can get a good foudation of knowledge, in order proceed in making more corrections, as they live from day to day.

If I am given the good spirit of self determination, from day to day, I will be asking questions, on some of the most controversal issues, which most of us are just afraid to touch, changes are a great part of life, and people are the true authors of changes, for such a very long time. Changes will come, and there is no one that can stop changes from taking place.
Again I send many oceans of blessings.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART.
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

Let our African women be free to speak and act.
The Sabbath and the Moon

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com