Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: WHEN THE I's GONNA TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL

KING SELASSIE I JAH RAS TAFARI!

GREETINGS HON. AYENDE!

I pray thee I dont know if the I is a Kingman or a Empress?

Yes I, I have to give thanks for the efforts of yr web site! And I am 1 to confirm the Inoty of the I's web site as I self as Ambaster of the E.A.B.I.C In Ghana I have made more link from the I's web site! 1 angel Hon. Jah Matt did donate a web site to I and InI's works! As well I da link up with 2 other Ras'es 1 from Amerkkka and 1 from London wr they both came to ZIon Ghana and INI meet and reason well well!

So the I's web site from I time on it now some 4 or 5 yrs I am not shir of I 1st day on hr.... But I find it as a virtuel Ras Tafari communaty center wr 1's can come and reason!

When I get on the net out hr the net is very slow so I am not abel to surf the net the way I would like! So when looking at the rest of yr web site I see a internet book site, More info, ect!

I did not see any fundraising in the process? Pls refir I to that section so that I can see?

Now dont worry for how I stress on the pount of fundraising! Its like this I have repatriated from the west to hear in Ghana! And wile liven in the west I did see its very eassy to fundrais! As when I was there thats what I did! Mostly for Ghana programs and the E.A.B.I.C in Shashmone, Ithiopia!

So I would like to make a request of the I's as Ras Tafari speaks to at least consisder such a program on the I's web site! Mabby the I's tabbel is full for now but when that door opens Pls pls consider...

GIVE THANKS!

WELL KEEP UP THE UPFULL WORKS!

UNTEL INI MEET AT NEGUS FEET!

BLESS IT LOVE!

Messages In This Thread

Some Observations and Thoughts
Re: Some Observations and Thoughts
"personal playground"
I respectfully and patiently await your response..
truth, but my question is...
Re: truth, but my question is...
simon I
WHEN THE I's GONNA TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL'S?
Re: Excellent Insight Thanks
word/power to the acknowledgment, rasi *NM*
Since 2002 you mean. *NM*
Re: Since 2002 you mean.
Re: Addressing Istory on the Speaks
Re: Addressing Istory on the Speaks
Thank you Ayinde *NM*
Just a "holla"
Thank you *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com