HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: WHEN THE I's GONNA TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL

I find it difficult to read comments written in FULL CAPS. Full caps are boxy and reading comments takes longer because the writing lacks the familiar shape of letters. I rarely read your posts because of this.

The idea of a next level presupposes that we should be satisfied that we are ready to move on from whatever real or imagined level that is currently here.

Quite often we move away from original objectives and get bogged down in other areas of activities while the original objectives have not been satisfied. I am not convinced that enough people are considerate of racism, COLORISM and many other social issues.

These websites are for assisting in working out issues and generally sharing information. People are free to engage in whatever activities (financial or otherwise) that they believe would allow them to effect change or improvements in their lives and hopefully, as a consequence, the wider society.

I am not interested in holding funds on behalf of people, and I am sure if that became a practice here there would be serious conflicts over how such funds should be utilized.

There are many causes that people would like to invest funds in that I would not. I do not usually financially assist organizations or people who are not seriously interested in addressing racism, colorism and other important social issues.

Many people need to be helped up but we all do not agree on which way is up.

Holly Emmanuel I King Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari!

Honerble!

1st give thanks 4 putten up such a web site! Why I have to put I word sounds in caps more times in Ghana get's more light out's! Evry bless it day! So in past times I da wright long reasoning's and light out! All a wast so pls understand wr I am comen from...

So I am to understand that the gouls of this web site is to: "considerate of racism, COLORISM and many other social issues."

Well InI all want them things to be a thing of the past!

At the same time when planting a seed rather ya like it or not a seed gonna grow!

And as the I did say this web site ben up sense 01? Whatttttttt? Thats a long time! Many levels must be optained in that time! Regardliss if INI can not all agress! Pregress is a must!!!

When there was a reasoning bout the health of Hon. Congo Rock-I, I know say a fundraising should have taken place? I personaly would love to see a Shashmone fundraising on this hear web site? Could that be some thing 1's and 1's could agree on?

Or is it Ya just dont want to deal with such vibes! Just reasoning and reasoning?

What ever the I's wa do I will suport it still! For iron sharpens iron!

But I do pray the I's to take this web site to the next level! Ca evry thing under Jah's sun shine must grow regardless!

Well I pray meet all the I's NEGUS FEET 1 BLESS IT DAY!

TELL SUCH TIME!

LOVE LOVE!

Messages In This Thread

Some Observations and Thoughts
Re: Some Observations and Thoughts
"personal playground"
I respectfully and patiently await your response..
truth, but my question is...
Re: truth, but my question is...
simon I
WHEN THE I's GONNA TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL'S?
Re: Excellent Insight Thanks
word/power to the acknowledgment, rasi *NM*
Since 2002 you mean. *NM*
Re: Since 2002 you mean.
Re: Addressing Istory on the Speaks
Re: Addressing Istory on the Speaks
Thank you Ayinde *NM*
Just a "holla"
Thank you *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com