Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

simon I

*********How do you see -encourage,support and communion?*******

*******What are these meant to 'be' or 'look like', to you? **********

I guess my "religion" is ALL. I believe in the connection/communion of everything with everything.

What I seek to overstand in life is precisely HOW we are connected and how we became divided and conquered. I seek liberation.

As Ayinde says, and I agree, "revolution begins internal". However, I sight internal as not distinguished by corporal boundaries. In other words, I try to dismantle what is considered individuality for the reunification of what was once undivided. I look at it from the perspective of a chain being only as strong as its weakest link. So it gives me no satisfaction to be "in the know" or what I think is "in the know" without the communication of the universe which is LOVE, which is a human description of but the unification tendency between divided (previously unified) components.

So I feel that in order for me to improve myself MUST be done in harmony with others...my other selves. I do not believe in hierarchy, as you may recall, so I do not believe in ones being "God blessed" in a superior/ruling position. I believe in Ma'at which balances. So where one has great strength, they also have as great of a weakness. AND where one has a weakness, they also have as great of a strength...its just a matter of finding each and dealing with them.

"jack sprat could eat not fat, his wife could eat no lean, but between them both they licked the platter clean"

It took unity to oppress us. And it takes unity to liberate us. It takes a common mindset.

WHAT ARE OUR COMMONALITIES, and how do we know unless with wholeheartedly reach for them? This is in contradiction to how we have been conditioned by the controllers. We must swallow ego/pride and go forward with the pursuit of ABSOLUTE TRUTH which is but truths that apply to every speck of matter and energy.

If my 'aggressions' and 'personal playgroundisms' are in conflict with the mission of this website or abrasive in a destructive manner, I can deal with that and stand down. I am not entitled to anything here. But from what I have observed and experienced, encouragement (acknowledgment) and affirmation (communion) are the universal languages. EVERY single speck of matter or energy must engage in higher quantities to gain power...no matter what culture, molecular arrangement, planet, age, or location,
this applies to everything and everyone.

That is ALL I seek...the overstanding...and if it takes someone refuting my sights or tearing my premises down, I can rebuild from that with an even stronger foundation.

I WIN...WE WIN.

Messages In This Thread

Some Observations and Thoughts
Re: Some Observations and Thoughts
"personal playground"
I respectfully and patiently await your response..
truth, but my question is...
Re: truth, but my question is...
simon I
WHEN THE I's GONNA TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL'S?
Re: WHEN THE I's GONNA TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Re: Excellent Insight Thanks
word/power to the acknowledgment, rasi *NM*
Since 2002 you mean. *NM*
Re: Since 2002 you mean.
Re: Addressing Istory on the Speaks
Re: Addressing Istory on the Speaks
Thank you Ayinde *NM*
Just a "holla"
Thank you *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com