HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Excellent Insight Thanks
In Response To: Re: Excellent Insight Thanks ()

Given your history of hostility towards me and almost everyone else who agrees with my views, I wonder if this first conciliatory type of response of yours is just an attempt to provoke or show-up gman.

In my view, you have been doing more than disagreeing with my views. You have a history of nitpicking and misrepresenting them. I saw some recent attempts of this in the archive. You have also been similarly hostile to other moderators and members on this forum for no justifiable reason other than we see eye to eye on many issues.

The thread where you and gman fell out recently is one of the more informative threads I have read on this site for years. There were so many issues there that should be properly addressed. I wonder if everyone would get back to it when tempers have cooled a bit. It is linked here:
http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/cgi-bin/forum/archive1/config.pl?read=102269

I can vividly remember when you gave the passionate story about how you had met gman, how he inspired you and how you did not judge him by his light skin. You posted that when we were reasoning on colorism which, in my view, was another of your attempts to get gman on your side against us. Gman replied and agreed that the debate was valid and that he did not feel he was being discriminated against by the discussions (even if he felt otherwise it would not have made a difference to what I was advancing).

While back then you clearly tried to recruit gman to side against us in an attempt to discredit the colorism debate, given that you had a recent falling out with him, I cannot help but wonder if you are now attempting to one-up him by taking a different tone with me.

What is your attitude now about addressing colorism?

Messages In This Thread

Some Observations and Thoughts
Re: Some Observations and Thoughts
"personal playground"
I respectfully and patiently await your response..
truth, but my question is...
Re: truth, but my question is...
simon I
WHEN THE I's GONNA TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL'S?
Re: WHEN THE I's GONNA TAKE THIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL
word/power to the acknowledgment, rasi *NM*
Since 2002 you mean. *NM*
Re: Since 2002 you mean.
Re: Addressing Istory on the Speaks
Re: Addressing Istory on the Speaks
Thank you Ayinde *NM*
Just a "holla"
Thank you *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com